E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Book of Regulations on the Hygienic Correctness of Drinking Water 98/42, 1998, Službeni list SRJ 42/98, Belgrade, Serbia
- IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer). 2004. Monographs, Vol. 84. IARC monographs on arsenic in drinking water; IARC, Lyons, France.
- Jovanovic D, Jakovljević B, Rašić-Milutinović Z, Paunović K, Peković G, Knezević T. Arsenic occurrence in drinking water supply systems in ten municipalities in vojvodina region, serbia. Environ Res 2011;111:315–318. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lindberg A, Goessler W, Gurzau E, Koppova K, Rudnai P, Kumar R, et al. Arsenic exposure in Hungary, Romania and Slovakia. J EnvironMonitor 2006;8:203–208.
- Medrano MJ, Boix R, Pastor-Barriuso R, Palau M, Damián J, Ramis R, et al. Arsenic in public water supplies and cardiovascular mortality in Spain. Environ Res 2010;110:448–454. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- NRC Arsenic in Drinking Water: Update National Academy Press, Washington, D.C. 2001.
- Rahman MM, Ng JC, Naidu R. Chronic exposure of arsenic via drinking water and its adverse health impacts on humans, Environ Geochem Health 2009; 31, suppl. 1:189–200. [CrossRef]
- Sharma VK, Sohn M. Aquatic arsenic: Toxicity, speciation, transformations, and remediation. Environ Int 2009; 35:743–759. [CrossRef]
- Varsányi I, Kovács, LO. Arsenic, iron and organic matter in sediments and groundwater in the Pannonian Basin, Hungary. Appl Geochem 2006; 21:949–963. [CrossRef]
- WHO (World Health Organization). IPCS environmental health criteria 224 Arsenic and arsenic compounds. Geneva: International Programm on Chemical Safety, World Health Organization. 2001.
- Yu WH, Harvey CM, Harvey CF. Arsenic in groundwater in bangladesh: A geostatistical and epidemiological framework for evaluating health effects and potential remedies. Water Resour Res 2003;39:WES11–WES117.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.