E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Annibaldi A, Truzzi C, Illuminati S, Scarponi G. Recent sudden decrease of lead in Adriatic coastal seawater during the years 2000-2004 in parallel with the phasing out of leaded gasoline in Italy. Mar Chem 2009; 113:238–249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ben-Bassat AHI, Blindermann J-M, Salomon A, Wakshal E. Direct simultaneous determination of trace amounts (ppb) of Zinc(II), Cadmium(II), Lead(II), and Copper(II) in ground and spring waters using anodic stripping voltammetry: the analytical method. Anal Chem 1975; 47:534–537. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bertoldi D, Bontempo L, Larcher R, Nicolini G, Voerkelius S, Lorenz GD, Uechermann H, Froeschl H, Baxter MJ, Hoogeerff J, Brereton P. Survey of the chemical composition of 571 European bottled mineral waters. J Food Comp Anal 2011; 24:376–385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Birke M, Reimann C, Demetriades A, Rauch U, Lorenz H, Harazim B, Glatte W. Determination of major and trace elements in European bottled mineral water - Analytical methods. J Geochem Explor 2010; 107:217–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cicchella D, Albanese S, De Vivo B, Dinelli E, Giaccio L, Lima A, Valera P. Trace elements and ions in Italian bollted mineral waters: identification of anomalous values and human health related effects. J Geochem Explor 2010; 107:336–349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dinelli E, Lima A, De Vivo B, Albanese S, Cicchella D, Valera P. Hydrogeochemical analysis on Italian bottled mineral waters: effects of geology. J Geochem Explor 2010; 107:317–335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kounaves SP, Deng W, Hallock PR, Kovacs GTA, Storment CW. Iridum-based ultramicroelectrode array fabricated by microlithography. Anal Chem 1994; 66:418–423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reimann and Birke (eds.): Geochemistry of European bottled water., Stuttgart: Borntraeger Science Publishers; 2010, 280 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.