E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Berlin A, Schaller KH. European standardized method for the determination of delta-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase activity in blood. Z Klin Chem Klin Biochem 1974; 12: 389–90. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chisolm JJ, Jr., Thomas DJ, Hamill TG. Erythrocyte porphobilinogen synthase activity as an indicator of lead exposure in children. Clin Chem 1985; 31: 601–5. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jaffe EK, Bagla S, Michini PA. Reevaluation of a sensitive indicator of early lead exposure. Measurement of porphobilinogen synthase in blood. Biol Trace Elem Res 1991; 28: 223–31. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rogan WJ, Reigart JR, Gladen BC. Association of amino levulinate dehydratase levels and ferrochelatase inhibition in childhood lead exposure. J Pediatr 1986; 109: 60–4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Warren MJ, Cooper JB, Wood SP, Shoolingin-Jordan PM. Lead poisoning, haem synthesis and 5-aminolaevulinic acid dehydratase. Trends Biochem Sci 1998; 23: 217–21. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.