E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- IARC. Some drinking water disinfectants and contaminants, including arsenic. IARC Monographs on the Evaluations of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans 2004;84:36–267.
- Vahter M. Mechanisms of arsenic biotransformation. Toxicology 2002;181–182:211–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yamanaka K, Kato K, Mizoi M, An Y, Takabayashi F, Nakano M, et al. The role of active arsenic species produced by metabolic reduction of dimethylarsinic acid in genotoxicity and tumorigenesis. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2004;198:385–93. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mizoi M, Takabayashi F, Nakano M, An Y, Sagesaka Y, Kato K, et al. The role of trivalent dimethylated arsenic in dimethylarsinic acid-promoted skin and lung tumorigenesis in mice: tumor-promoting action through the induction of oxidative stress. Toxicol Lett 2005;158:87–94. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- IARC. Agents Classified by the IARC Monographs, Volumes 1–100. In. Lyon; 2010.
- Kirby J, Maher W, Spooner D. Arsenic occurrence and species in near-shore macroalgae-feeding marine animals. Environ Sci Technol 2005;39:5999–6005. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Taleshi MS, Edmonds JS, Goessler W, Ruiz-Chancho MJ, Raber G, Jensen KB, et al. Arsenic-containing lipids are natural constituents of sashimi tuna. Environ Sci Technol 2010;44:1478–83. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Francesconi KA, Tanggaar R, McKenzie CJ, Goessler W. Arsenic metabolites in human urine after ingestion of an arsenosugar. Clin Chem 2002;48:92–101. [PubMed]
- Schmeisser E, Goessler W, Francesconi KA. Human metabolism of arsenolipids present in cod liver. Anal Bioanal Chem 2006;385:367–76. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shimoda Y, Suzuki Y, Endo Y, Kato K, Tachikawa M, Endo G, et al. Speciation analysis of arsenics in commercial Hijiki by high performance liquid chromatography-tandem-mass spectrometry and high performance liquid chromatography-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. J Health Sci 2010;56:47–56. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.