E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Merging Science and Policy II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Canada 1999. Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999. S.C., 1999, c. 33, Canada Gazette. Part III, vol. 22, no. 3. Available from: http://www.gazette.gc.ca/archives/p3/1999/g3-0220 3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Canada, Dept. of Health. 2011a. Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999: Launch of the next phase of the Chemical Management Plan. Available from: http://hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/_2011/2011-128-eng.php [Google Scholar]
- Canada, Dept. of the Environment, Dept. of Health. 2011b. Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999: Publication of Final Screening Assessment of Cobalt Chemical Substances in Batch 10 of the Challenge. Available from: http://www.ec.gc.ca/ese-ees/default.asp?lang=En&n=8E18277B-1 [Google Scholar]
- Canada, Dept. of the Environment, Dept. of Health. 2012. Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999: Notice of announcement of planned actions to assess and manage, where appropriate, the risks posed by certain substances to the health of Canadians and the environment. Canada Gazette, Part I, Vol. 145, no. 41 p. 3125-3129. Available from: http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2011/2011-10-08/html/notice-avis-eng.html#d127 [Google Scholar]
- Eggleton M, Rudnitski K, Couillard Y, Gauthier J, Goulet R, Schnabel S, Costa P, Doyle P. Setting Priorities for the Ecological Risk Assessment of Inorganic Metal-containing Substances in Canada. 2005. Extended Abstract submitted for “13th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment”, Rio de Janeiro, June 5-9 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.