E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Merging Science and Policy II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Amann M, Bertok I, Borken-Kleefeld J, Cofala J, Heyes C, Höglund-Isaksson L, Klimont Z, Nguyen B, Posch M, Rafaj P, Sandler R, Schöpp W, Wagner F, Winiwarter W. Cost-effective control of air quality and greenhouse gases in Europe: Modeling and policy applications. Environmental Modelling & Software (2006); 26(12):1489–1501. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CEC. (2007) Communication from the commission to the council, the European parliament, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. Limiting Global Climate Change to 2 degrees Celsius. The way ahead for 2020 and beyond. Commission of the European communities, Brussels, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- Cofala J, Rafaj P, Schöpp W, Klimont Z, Borken-Kleefeld J, Amann M. (2010) Emissions of Air Pollutants for the World Energy Outlook 2010 Energy Scenarios. IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- Russ P, Ciscar JC, Saveyn B, Soria A, Szabo L, Van Ierland T, Van Regemorter D, Virdis R. (2009) Economic Assessment of Post-2012 Global Climate Policies. Joint Research Centre of the European Community, Seville, Spain. [Google Scholar]
- van Aardenne JA, Dentener F, Dingenen RV, Maenhout G, Marmer E, Vignati E, Russ P, Szabo L, Raes F (2010) Climate and air quality impacts of combined climate change and air pollution policy scenarios. Joint Research Centre – Institute for Environment and Sustainability, Luxembourg. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.