E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Remediation, Recycling, and Recovery|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- A. Smara., R. Delimi., C. Poinsignon., J. Sandeaux., Electroextraction of heavy metals from diluted solutions by a process combining ion-exchange resin and membranes. Separation and Purification Technology 44(2005)271–277. [CrossRef]
- A. Smara., R. Delimi., E. Chainet., J. Sandeaux., Removel of heavy metals from diluted mixtures by a hybrid ion-exchange/electrodialysis process. Separation and Purification Technology 57(2007) 103–110. [CrossRef]
- K. Basta., A. Aliane., A. Lounis., R. Sandeaux., J. Sandeaux., C. Gavach,. Electroextraction of Pb2+ ions from diluted solutions by a process combining ion-exchange textiles and membranes. Desalination 120 ( 1998 ) 175–184. [CrossRef]
- K. S. Spiegler and C. D. Coryell., Electromigration in a cation exchange resin. II. Detailed analysis of two component sysems. J. Phys. Chem., Vol. 56, 1952, pp. 106–113. [CrossRef]
- H Strathmann., K Kock., Effluent free regeneration of lead- charged ion-exchange resin by electrodialysis, Plymer. Prepr. Am. Chem. Soc., Div. Polym. Chem., 1980, 21(2), 105–106.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.