E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Remediation, Recycling, and Recovery|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Jaarsvald J. G. S., Deventer J. S. J., Lorenzen L., Factors Affecting the immobilization of Metals in Depolymerised Fly ash, Metallurgical and materials transactions, 1998; 29 B: 283–291. [Google Scholar]
- Jaarsveld J.G. S. and Deventer J. S. J., Effect of the Alkali Metal Activator on the Properties of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymers, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 1999; 38: 3932–3941 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khale D., Chaudhary R., Mechanism of geopolymerization and factors influencing its development: a review, J Mater Sci 2007; 42: 729–746. [Google Scholar]
- Maragkos I., Giannopoulou I. P., Panias D. Synthesis of ferronickel slag-based geopolymers, Minerals Engineering, 2009; 22 :196–203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu H., van Deventer J. S. J., Lukey, G. C., Effect of Alkali Metals on the Preferential Geopolymerization of Stilbite/Kaolinite Mixtures, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2001; 40: 3749–3756. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu H., Geoplymerisation of alumosilicate materials, PhD Thesis, University of Melbourne, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.