E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Andrews, S.; Sutherland, R. A. 2004. Cu, Pb and Zn contamination in Nuuanu watershed, Oahu, Hawaii. Sci. total Environment, v. 324, p. 173–182.
- CETESB, 2001. Relatório do Sistema Estuarino Santos e São Vicente. <http://www.cetesb.sp.gov.br/agua/praias/25-publicacoes-/-relatorios>
- Figueira, R.C.L.; Tessler, M.G.; Mahiques, M.M.; Fukumoto, M.M. 2007. Is there a technique for the determination of sedimentation rates based on calcium carbonate content? A comparative study on the Southeastern Brazilian shelf. Soils and Foundations, 47: 649–656. [CrossRef]
- US EPA, 1996. Method 3050B - Acid Digestion of Sediments, Sludges, and Soils, revision 2, 12 p.
- US EPA, 2007. Method 6010C - Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry, revision 3, 34 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.