E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Bramley R G V, Rimmer DL. Dredged materials - problems associated with their use on land. J Soil Sci 1988; 39:469–482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du Laing G, Rinklebe J, Vandecasteele B, Meers E, Tack F. Trace metal behaviour in estuarine and riverine floodplain soils and sediments: A review. Sci Tot Environ 2009; 407:3972–3985. [Google Scholar]
- Jordaens K, De Wolf H, Vandecasteele B, Blust R, Backeljau T. Associations between shell strength, shell morphology and heavy metals in the land snail Cepaea nemoralis (Gastropoda, Helicidae). Sci Tot Environ 2006; 363:285–293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mertens J, Vervaeke P, Schrijver AD, Luyssaert, S. Metal uptake by young trees from dredged brackish sediment: limitations and possibilities for phytoextraction and phytostabilisation. Sci Tot Environ 2004; 326:209–215. [Google Scholar]
- Tack FMG, Vandecasteele B. Cycling and ecosystem impact of metals in contaminated calcareous dredged sediment-derived soils (Flanders, Belgium). Sci Tot Environ 2008; 400:283–289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tack FMG, Singh SP, Verloo MG. Heavy metal concentrations in consecutive saturation extracts of dredged sediment derived surface soils. Environ Pollut 1998; 103:109–115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tack FMG, Singh SP, Verloo MG. Leaching behaviour of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in surface soils derived from dredged sediments. Environ Pollut 1999; 106:107–114. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Teuchies J, De Deckere E, Bervoets L, Meynendonckx J, Regenmortel SV, Blust R, Meire P. Influence of tidal regime on the distribution of trace metals in a contaminated tidal freshwater marsh soil colonized with common reed (Phragmites australis). Environ Pollut 2008; 155:20–30. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vandecasteele B, De Vos B, Tack FMG. Cadmium and Zinc uptake by volunteer willow species and elder rooting in polluted dredged sediment disposal sites. Sci Tot Environ 2002; 299:191–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vandecasteele B, De Vos B, Tack FMG. Heavy metal contents in surface soils along the Upper Scheldt river (Belgium) affected by historical upland disposal of dredged materials. Sci Tot Environ 2002; 290:1–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vandecasteele B, Du Laing G, Quataert P, Tack FMG. Differences in Cd and Zn bioaccumulation for the flood-tolerant Salix cinerea rooting in seasonally flooded contaminated sediments. Sci Total Environ 2005; 341:251–263. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vandecasteele B, Lauriks B, De Vos B, Tack FMG. Cd and Zn concentration in hybrid poplar foliage and leaf beetles grown on polluted sediment-derived soils. Environ Mon Assess 2003; 89:263–283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vandecasteele B, Quataert P, Tack FMG. The effect of hydrological regime on the metal bioavailability for the wetland plant species Salix cinerea. Environ Pollut 2005; 135:303–312. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vervaeke P, Luyssaert S, Mertens J, De Vos B, Speleers L, Lust N. Dredged sediment as a substrate for biomass production of willow trees established using the SALIMAT technique. Biomass Bioenergy 2001; 21:81–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.