E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Bacon JR, Davidson CM. Is there a future for sequential chemical extraction? Analyst 2008; 133:25–46. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Davidson CM, Thomas RP, Mcvey SE, Perala R, Littlejohn D, Ure AM. Evaluation of a sequential extraction procedure for the speciation of heavy metals in sediments. Anal Chim Acta 1994; 291:277–286. [CrossRef]
- Davidson CM, Ferreira PCS, Ure AM. Some sources of variability in application of the three-stage sequential extraction procedure recommended by BCR to industrially contaminated soil. Fresenius J Anal Chem 1999; 363:446–451. [CrossRef]
- FEPAM – Fundação Estadual de Proteção Ambiental, 2006. Qualidade das águas da bacia hidrográfica do rio dos Sinos. http://www.fepam.rs.gov.br/qualidade/qualidade_sinos/sinos.asp
- Passos EA, Alves JPH, Garcia CAB, Costa ACS. Metal Fractionation in Sediments of the Sergipe River, Northeast, Brazil. J Braz Chem Soc 2011; 22:828–835.
- Pueyo M, Sastre J, Hernández E ...[et al.] Prediction of trace element mobility in contaminated soils by sequential extraction. J Environ Qual 2003; 32:2054–2066. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Quevauviller Ph, Rauret G, López-Sánchez JF, Rubio R, Ure A, Muntau H: 1996, The certification of the EDTA-extractable contents (mass fractions) of Cd, Cr, Ni, Pb and Zn in sediment following a three-step sequential extraction procedure – EUR17554 EN. Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, BCR Information, Luxembourg, 59 pp.
- Relic D, Dordevic D, Popovic A, Jadranin M, Polic P. Fractionation and potential mobility of trace metals in Danube alluvial aquifer within an industrialized zone. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 2010; 171:229–248. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rodrigues MLK, Formoso MLL. Geochemical distribution of selected heavy metals in stream sediments affected by tannery activities. Water Air Soil Pollut 2006, 169:167–184. [CrossRef]
- Salomons W, Förstner U. 1984. Metals in the hydrocycle. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 349p.
- Salomons W. Environmental impact of metals derived from mining activities: processes, predictions, prevention. J Geochem Explor 1995; 52:5–23. [CrossRef]
- Teixeira EC, Rodrigues MLK, Alves MFC, Barbosa JR: 2003, ‘Study of geochemical distribution of heavy metals in sediments in areas impacted by coal mining’, in J. Locat, R. Galvez-Cloutier, R. C. Chaney and K. Demars (eds.), Contaminated Sediments: Characterization, Evaluation, Mitigation/ Restoration, and Management Strategy Performance, ASTM STP 1442, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, pp. 72–86. [CrossRef]
- Vymazal J, Svehla J, Kröpfelová L, Nemcová J, Suchy V. Heavy metals in sediments from constructed wetlands treating municipal wastewater. Biogeochemistry 2010; 101:335–356. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.