E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Steinnes E., Sjøbakk T.E., Donisa C., Brännvall ML. Quantification of pollutant lead inforest soils. Soil Sci Soc Amer Proc 2005; 69:1399–1404. [CrossRef]
- Nygård, T., Steinnes E., Røyset O. Distribution of 32 elements in organic surface soils. Contributions from atmospheric transport of pollutants and natural sources. Water Air Soil Pollut 2012; 223: 699–713. [CrossRef]
- Rühling Å, Tyler G. Heavy metal deposition in Scandinavia. Water, Air, Soil Pollut 1973; 2: 445–455. [CrossRef]
- Steinnes E. Atmospheric deposition of heavy metals in Norway studied by analysis of moss samples using neutron activation analysis and atomic absorption spectrometry. J Radioanal Chem 1980; 58: 387–391. [CrossRef]
- Steinnes E. Metal contamination of the natural environment in Norway from long range atmospheric transport. Water, Air, Soil Pollut, Focus 2001; 1: 449–460. [CrossRef]
- Steinnes E, Berg T, Sjøbakk T.E. Temporal and spatial trends in Hg deposition monitored by moss analysis. Sci Total Environ 2003; 304: 215–219. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Steinnes E, Berg T., Uggerud H.T. Three decades of atmospheric metal deposition in Norway as evident from analysis of moss samples. Sci Total Environ 2011a; 412–413: 351–358. [CrossRef]
- Steinnes E, Berg T., Uggerud H.T., Pfaffhuber K.A. Atmospheric deposition of heavy metals in Norway. Nationwide survey 2010. State Program for Pollution Monitoring, 2011b: Report 1110, 40 pp (In Norwegian).
- Steinnes E., Sjøbakk T.E., Donisa C., Brännvall M.L. Quantification of pollutant lead in forest soils. Soil Sci Soc Amer J 2005; 69: 1399–1404. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.