E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Lin, CF, Lo SS, Lin HY, Lee YC. Stabilization of cadmium contaminated soilsusing synthesized zeolite. J Hazardous Materials 1998; 60:217–226. [CrossRef]
- Macauley, E., Hong, A., Chelation extraction of lead from soil using pyridine-2,6-dicarboxylic acid. J Hazardous Materials 1995; 40, 257–270. [CrossRef]
- Ministry of Environment Government of Japan. Soil Contamination Countermeasures Law Enforcement Regulation, 2002, Ordinance No. 29.
- Ministry of Environment Government of Japan. Matters providing for measurement method of soil elution test,, 2003, Notification No. 18.
- Mitoma Y, Miyata H, Egashira N, Simion A, Kakeda M, Simion C. Mechanochemical degradation of chlorinated contaminants in fly ash with a calcium-based degradation reagent. Chemosphere 2011; 83:1326–1330. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Montinaro S, Concas A, Pisu M, Cao G. Remediation of heavy metals contaminated soils by ball milling. Chemosphere 2007; 67:631–639. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Paff SW, Bosilovich BE. Use of lead reclamation in secondary lead smelters for the remediation of lead contaminated sites. J Hazardous Materials 1995; 40, 139–164. [CrossRef]
- Reddy, KR., Xub CY, Chinthamreddy S. Assessment of electrokinetic removal of heavy metals from soils by sequential extraction analysis. J Hazardous Materials 2001; 84: 27–296. [CrossRef]
- Srinivasa Reddy M, Mitoma Y, Okuda T, Sakita S, Kakeda M. High immobilization of soil cesium using ball milling with nano-metallic Ca/CaO/NaH2PO4: implications for the remediation of radioactive soils. Environmental Chemistry Letters 2012; DOI: 10.1007/s10311-012-0357–3. [PubMed]
- USEPA. Guide to the disposal of chemically stabilized and solidified waste, SW-872. Office of Water and Waste Management, Washington DC, 1982.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.