E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Lin, CF, Lo SS, Lin HY, Lee YC. Stabilization of cadmium contaminated soilsusing synthesized zeolite. J Hazardous Materials 1998; 60:217–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Macauley, E., Hong, A., Chelation extraction of lead from soil using pyridine-2,6-dicarboxylic acid. J Hazardous Materials 1995; 40, 257–270. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment Government of Japan. Soil Contamination Countermeasures Law Enforcement Regulation, 2002, Ordinance No. 29. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment Government of Japan. Matters providing for measurement method of soil elution test,, 2003, Notification No. 18. [Google Scholar]
- Mitoma Y, Miyata H, Egashira N, Simion A, Kakeda M, Simion C. Mechanochemical degradation of chlorinated contaminants in fly ash with a calcium-based degradation reagent. Chemosphere 2011; 83:1326–1330. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Montinaro S, Concas A, Pisu M, Cao G. Remediation of heavy metals contaminated soils by ball milling. Chemosphere 2007; 67:631–639. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Paff SW, Bosilovich BE. Use of lead reclamation in secondary lead smelters for the remediation of lead contaminated sites. J Hazardous Materials 1995; 40, 139–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, KR., Xub CY, Chinthamreddy S. Assessment of electrokinetic removal of heavy metals from soils by sequential extraction analysis. J Hazardous Materials 2001; 84: 27–296. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srinivasa Reddy M, Mitoma Y, Okuda T, Sakita S, Kakeda M. High immobilization of soil cesium using ball milling with nano-metallic Ca/CaO/NaH2PO4: implications for the remediation of radioactive soils. Environmental Chemistry Letters 2012; DOI: 10.1007/s10311-012-0357–3. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- USEPA. Guide to the disposal of chemically stabilized and solidified waste, SW-872. Office of Water and Waste Management, Washington DC, 1982. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.