E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Choe K-Y, Gill GA, Lehman R. Distribution of particulate, colloidal, and dissolved mercury in San Francisco Bay estuary. 1. Total mercury. Limn Ocean 2003; 48: 1535–1546. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eaton AD, Clesceri LS, Greenber AE. Standard methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2540D, 19th Ed. American Public Health Association 1995. Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- Faganeli J, Horvat M, Covelli, S, Fajon V, Logar M, Lipej L, Cermelj B. Mercury and methylmercury in the Gulf of Trieste (northern Adriatic Sea). Sci Total Environ 2003; 304 315–326. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gray JE, Theodorakos PM, Bailey EA, Turner RR. Distribution, speciation, and transport of mercury in stream-sediment, stream-water, and fish collected near abandoned mercury mines in southwestern Alaska, USA. Sci Total Environ 2000; 260:21–33. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Horvat M, Kotnika J, Logara M, Fajona V, Zvonari T, Pirrone N. Speciation of mercuryin surface and deep-sea waters in the Mediterranean Sea. Atm Enviro 2003; 37 Suppl No. 1: S93–S108. [Google Scholar]
- Kimball BA. Tracer Injection & Synoptic Sampling. U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet 1997; FS–245–96. [Google Scholar]
- Rimondi V, Gray JE, Costagliola P, Vaselli O, Lattanzi P. Concentration, distribution, and translocation of mercury and methylmercury in mine-waste, sediment, soil, water, and fish collected near the Abbadia San Salvatore mercury mine, Monte Amiata district, Italy. Sci Total Environ 2012; 414:318–327. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Širca A, Horvat M, Rajar R, Covelli S, Žagar D, Faganeli J. Estimation of mercury mass balance in the Gulf of Trieste. Acta Adriatica 1999;40:75–85. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas MA, Conaway CH, Steding DJ, Marvin-Di Pasquale M, Abu-Saba KE, Flegal AR. Mercury contamination from historic mining in water and sediment, Guadalupe River and San Francisco Bay, California. Geochemistry: Expl Env Analysis 2002;2: 211–217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USEPA. Mercury study report to Congress. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 1997. I-VIII, EPA-452/R–97–003. [Google Scholar]
- USEPA. Method 1631, Revision E: Mercury in water by oxidation, purge and trap, and cold vapor atomic fluorescence spectrometry. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2002. 821–R–02–01. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.