E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Choe K-Y, Gill GA, Lehman R. Distribution of particulate, colloidal, and dissolved mercury in San Francisco Bay estuary. 1. Total mercury. Limn Ocean 2003; 48: 1535–1546. [CrossRef]
- Eaton AD, Clesceri LS, Greenber AE. Standard methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2540D, 19th Ed. American Public Health Association 1995. Washington, DC.
- Faganeli J, Horvat M, Covelli, S, Fajon V, Logar M, Lipej L, Cermelj B. Mercury and methylmercury in the Gulf of Trieste (northern Adriatic Sea). Sci Total Environ 2003; 304 315–326. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gray JE, Theodorakos PM, Bailey EA, Turner RR. Distribution, speciation, and transport of mercury in stream-sediment, stream-water, and fish collected near abandoned mercury mines in southwestern Alaska, USA. Sci Total Environ 2000; 260:21–33. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Horvat M, Kotnika J, Logara M, Fajona V, Zvonari T, Pirrone N. Speciation of mercuryin surface and deep-sea waters in the Mediterranean Sea. Atm Enviro 2003; 37 Suppl No. 1: S93–S108. [CrossRef]
- Kimball BA. Tracer Injection & Synoptic Sampling. U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet 1997; FS–245–96.
- Rimondi V, Gray JE, Costagliola P, Vaselli O, Lattanzi P. Concentration, distribution, and translocation of mercury and methylmercury in mine-waste, sediment, soil, water, and fish collected near the Abbadia San Salvatore mercury mine, Monte Amiata district, Italy. Sci Total Environ 2012; 414:318–327. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Širca A, Horvat M, Rajar R, Covelli S, Žagar D, Faganeli J. Estimation of mercury mass balance in the Gulf of Trieste. Acta Adriatica 1999;40:75–85.
- Thomas MA, Conaway CH, Steding DJ, Marvin-Di Pasquale M, Abu-Saba KE, Flegal AR. Mercury contamination from historic mining in water and sediment, Guadalupe River and San Francisco Bay, California. Geochemistry: Expl Env Analysis 2002;2: 211–217. [CrossRef]
- USEPA. Mercury study report to Congress. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 1997. I-VIII, EPA-452/R–97–003.
- USEPA. Method 1631, Revision E: Mercury in water by oxidation, purge and trap, and cold vapor atomic fluorescence spectrometry. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2002. 821–R–02–01.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.