E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Aceto M, Abollino O, Bruzzoniti MC, Mentasti E, Sarzanini C, Melandrino M. Determination of metals in wine with atomic spectroscopy (flame-AAS, GF-AAS and ICP-AES); a review. Food Addit Contam 2002; 19: 126. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ming-Ho Y. Environmental Toxicology: Biological and Health Effects of Pollutants, 2nd edn. CRC Pres 2005, 23.
- Pena-Pereira F, Lavilla I, Bendicho C. Miniaturized preconcentration methods based on liquid–liquid extraction and their application in inorganic ultratrace analysis and speciation: A review, Spectrochimica Acta Part B 2009; 64: 15.
- Shaopu L, Yi L, Zhonfan L. Spectrophotometric Determination of Trace Amounts of Cadmium and Lead with Iodide and Rhodamine B: Mikrochimica Acta III 983; 355–366.
- Xia L, Xuan L, Wu Y, Hu B, Chen R, Ionic liquids based single drop microextraction combined with electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for determination of Co, Hg, and Pb in biological and environmental samples: Spectrochimica Acta Part B 2008; 1290–1296. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y, Chen ML, Wang JH, New developments in flow injection/sequential injection on-line separation and preconcentration coupled with electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry for trace metal analysis, Appl. Spectrosc. Rev. 42 2007; 103–118. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.