E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Gupta R, Mauri R, Shinnar R. Liquid-Liquid Extraction Using the Composition-Induced Phase Separation Process, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 1996, 35, 236. [Google Scholar]
- Liu G, Zhou N, Zhang M, Li S, Tian Q, Chen J, Chen B, Wu Y, Yao S. Hydrophobic solvent induced phase transition extraction to extract drugs from plasma for high performance liquid chromatography–mass spectrometric analysis, Journal of Chromatography A, 2010, 1217, 243. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Majid E, Harapoviç S, Liu Y, Male K.B, Luong J.H.T. Electrochemical determination of arsenite using a gold nanoparticle modified glassy carbon electrode and flow analysis, Anal. Chem., 2006, 78, 762. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mazumder N.G. Chronic arsenic toxicity in West Bengal, Curr. Sci., 1997, 72, 114. [Google Scholar]
- Pena-Pereira F, Lavilla I, Bendicho C. Miniaturized preconcentration methods based on liquid–liquid extraction and their application in inorganic ultratrace analysis and speciation: A review, Spectrochimica Acta Part B, 2009, 64, 15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shemirani F, Baghdadi M, Ramezani M. Preconcentration and determination of ultra trace amounts of arsenic (III) and arsenic (V) in tap water and total arsenic in biological samples by cloud point extraction and electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry, Talanta, 2005, 65, 887. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sounderajan S, Udas A.C., Venkataramani B, Characterization of arsenic (V) and arsenic (III) in water samples using ammonium molybdate and estimation by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectroscopy, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2007, 149, 238. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ullmann A, Ludmer Z, Shinnar R. Phase transition extraction using solvent mixtures with a critical point of miscibility, AIChE J., 1995, 41, 488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.