E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Aymes-Chodur C, Betz N, Porte-Durrieu M-C, Baquey C, Le Moel A. A FTIR and SEM study of PS radiation grafted fluoropolymers: influence of the nature of the ionizing radiation on the film structure. Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research Section B-Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 1999; 151:377–385. [CrossRef]
- Aymes-Chodur C, Esnouf S, Le Moel A. ESR studies in gamma-irradiated and PS-radiation-grafted poly(vinylidene fluoride). Journal of Polymer Science Part B-Polymer Physics 2001; 39:1437–1448. [CrossRef]
- Bessbousse H, Nandhakumar I, Decker M, Barsbay M, Cuscito O, Lairez D, Clochard M-C, Wade TL. Functionalized nanoporous track-etched beta-PVDF membrane electrodes for lead(II) determination by square wave anodic stripping. Analytical Methods 2011; 3:1351. [CrossRef]
- Cuscito O, Clochard M-C, Esnouf S, Betz N, Lairez D. Nanoporous beta-PVDF membranes with selectively functionalized pores. Nuclear Instruments & Methods In Physics Research Section B-Beam Interactions With Materials And Atoms 2007;265:309–313. [CrossRef]
- Pinheiro JP, Bosker W. Polystyrene film-coated glassware: a new means of reducing metal losses in trace metal speciation. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2004; 380:964–968. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.