E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Merging Science and Policy III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Apostoli P, Baj A, Bavazzano P, Ganzi A, Neri G, Ronchi A, et al. Blood lead reference values: the results of an Italian polycentric study. Sci Total Environ 2002;287:1–11. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bierkens J, Smolders R, Van Holderbeke M, Cornelis C. Predicting blood lead levels from current and past environmental data in Europe. Sci Total Environment 2011; 409: 5101–5110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bierkens J, Buekers J, Van Holderbeke M, Torfs R. Health impact assessment and monetary valuation of IQ loss in pre-school children due to lead exposure through locally produced food. Sci Total Environment 2012; 414:90–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goyer RA. Results of lead research: prenatal exposure and neurological consequences. Environ Health Perspect 1996;104:1050–4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jones RL, Horna DM, Meyer PA, Brody DJ, Caldwell KL, Pirkle JL, et al. Trends in blood lead levels and blood lead testing among US children aged 1 to 5 years, 1988–2004. Pediatrics 2009;123:376–85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Landrigan P, Nordberg M, Lucchini R, Nordberg G, Grandjean P, Iregren A, et al. The declaration of Brescia on prevention of the neurotoxicity of metals. Am J Ind Med 2006;50:709–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lanphear BP, Hornung R, Ho M, Howard CR, Eberly S, Knauf K. Environmental lead exposure during early childhood. J Pediatr 2002;140:40–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Smolders R, Schoeters G. Identifying opportunities and gaps for establishing an integrated EDR-triad at a European level. Int J Hyg Environ Health 2007;210:253–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schwartz J. Low-level lead exposure and children’s IQ: a meta-analysis and search for a threshold. Environ Res 1994;65:42–55. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spadaro JV, Rabl A. Pathway analysis for populationtotal health impacts of toxic metal emissions. Risk Anal 2004; 24:1121–41. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.