E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Merging Science and Policy III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- European Commission: Position paper on Lead, 1997. European Commission: Ambient air pollution by AS, Cd and Ni compounds. Position Paper, Office For Official Publications of The European Communities, 1- 315, October 2000.
- European Commission: Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council relating to arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ambient air, COM(2003) 423 final, 2003.
- European Parliament: Directive 2004/107/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 December 2004 relating to arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ambient air, Official Journal of the European Union, L 23, 3–16, 26.1.2005.
- European Parliament: Directive 2008/50/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2008 on ambient air quality and cleaner air for Europe, Official Journal of the European Union, L 152, 2008.
- European Union: Council Directive 1999/30/EC of 22 April 1999 relating to limit values for sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and oxides of nitrogen, particulate matter and lead in ambient air, Official Journal of the European Communities, L 163, 1999.
- Pacyna, J. M., Pacyna, E. G., Aas, W.: Changes of emissions and atmospheric deposition of mercury, lead, and cadmium, Atmospheric Environment 43, 117–127, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Storch, V., Cabrala, M. C.-, Hagnera, C., Fesera, F., Pacyna, J., Pacyna, E., Kolb, S.: Four decades of gasoline lead emissions and control policies in Europe: a retrospective assessment, The Science of the Total Environment 311, 151–176, 2003. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ISPRA_The Institute for Environmental Protection and Research, (http://www.sinanet.isprambiente.it/it/sinanet/sstoriche)
- ISTAT_ National Institute of Statistics (http://www3.istat.it/salastampa/comunicati/non_calendario/20100202_00/).
- UNEP, chemicals branch, DTIE. Final review of scientific information on cadmium. December 2010a.
- UNEP, chemicals branch, DTIE. Final review of scientific information on lead. December 2010b.
- UNEP_Lead and Cadmium _Priorities for actions (http://www.unep.org/hazardoussubstances/LeadCadmium/PrioritiesforAction/tabid/6171/Default.aspx)
- Pacyna, E. G.., Pacyna, J. M., Fudalac, J.,. Strzelecka-Jastrzabc, E, Hlawiczkac, S., Panasiukd, D., Nittere, S., Preggere, T., Pfeiffere, H., Friedrich, R.: Current and future emissions of selected heavy metals to the atmosphere from anthropogenic sources in Europe.Atmospheric Environment 2007; 4:18557–8566.
- UNECE Protocol on heavy metals (http://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/env/lrtap/full%20text/1998.Heavy.Metals.e.pdf).
- EMEP_ European Monitoring and Evaluation Programme (http://www.emep.int/).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.