E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Katarina RK, Takayanagi T, Oshima M, Motomizu S, Synthesis of a chitosan-based chelating resin and its application to the selective concentration and ultratrace determination of silver in environmental water samples, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2006, 558:246–253 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hosseini MS, and Hashemi-Moghaddam H, Flotation-Spectrophotometric Determination of Ag(I) at the 10−7 mol L−1 Level Using Iodide and Ferroin as an Ion-associate, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2005, 26: 1529–1532. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hosseini MS, Hashemi-Moghaddam H, and Kardam-Moghaddam G, Separation and preconcentration of Ag(I) in aqueous samples by flotation as an ionassociate using iodide and ferroin flowed by determination by flame atomic absorption spectrometry,, Annali di Chimica, 2007, 97: 17–24. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pelkonen KHO, Heinonen-Tanski H, Hänninen OOP, Accumulation of silver from drinking water into cerebellum and musculus soleus in mice, Toxicology, 186 (1–2) 2003, 151–157 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roman JO, Moreda-Pineiro A, Bermejo-Barreraa P, Martin-Esteba A, Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of ionic-imprinted polymers for solid-phase extraction of nickel from seawater, analytica chimica acta, 2008, 630: 1–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Thurman EM, Mills MS, Solid-Phase Extraction, Principles and Practice, Wiley, New York, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Wulff G, Molecular imprinting in cross-linked materials with the aid of molecular templates—a way towards artificial antibodies Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 1995, 34: 1812–1832. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.