E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Merging Science and Policy III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- EC, 2006a. Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45/EC and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 793/93 and Commission Regulation EC) No 1488/94 as well as Council Directive 76/769/EEC and Commission Directives 91/155/EEC, 93/67/EEC, 93/105/EC and 2000/21/EC. Official Journal of the European Union, Luxemburg, L 396/1-849 [http://ec.europa.eu/environment/chemicals/reach/re ach_intro.htm].
- EC, 2006b. Thematic Strategy for Soil Protection. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. Commission of the European Communities, Brussels, 22.9.2006, COM(2006)231 final, 12p. [http://eur-lex.europa.eu/smartapi/cgi/sga_doc?smar tapi!celexplus!prod!DocNumber&lg=en&type_doc=COMfinal&an_doc=2006&nu_doc=231].
- EC, 2009. Towards 2020: Making Chemicals Safer - The EU’s contribution to the Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management. Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxemburg, 40p. [http://ec.europa.eu/environment /chemicals/reach/pdf/SAICM_09%20_en.pdf].
- Van-Camp, L., Bujarrabal, B., Gentile, A.R., Jones, R.J.A., Montanarella, L., Olazabal, C., Selvaradjou, S-K., 2004. Reports of the Technical Working Groups established under the Thematic Strategy for Soil Protection, volumes 1 to 6. [http://eusoils.jrc.ec.europa.eu/ESDB_Archive/euso ils_docs/doc.html#OtherReports].
- Reimann, C., Demetriades, A., Eggen, O.A., Filzmoser, P. & EuroGeoSurveys Geochemistry group. 2009. The EuroGeoSurveys geochemical mapping of agricultural and grazing land soils project (GEMAS) – Evaluation of quality control results of aqua regia extraction analysis. NGU Report 2009.049. Geological Survey of Norway. Trondheim. 92 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.