E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Apostoli P, Alessio L, Romeo L, Buchet JP, Leone R. Metabolism of arsenic after acute occupational arsine intoxication. J Toxicol Environ Health 1997; 52: 331–342. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hesdorffer CS, Milne FJ, Terblanche J, Meyers AM. Arsine gas poisoning: the importance of exchange transfusions in severe cases. Br J Ind Med 1986; 43: 353–355. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dakeishi M, Murata K, Grandjean P. Long-term consequences of arsenic poisoning during infancy due to contaminated milk powder. Environ Health 2006; 5: 31. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le XC, Cullen WR, Reimer KJ. Human urinary arsenic excretion after one-time ingestion of seaweed, crab, and shrimp. Clin Chem 1994; 40: 617–624. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki Y, Shimoda Y, Endo Y, Hata A, Yamanaka K, Endo G. Rapid and effective speciation analysis of arsenic compounds in human urine using anion-exchange columns in HPLC-ICP-MS. J Occup Health 2009; 51: 380–385. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Higashikawa Y, Kazui Y, Suzuki S, Ohtsuru O. Arsenic speciation of arsine-exposed blood samples by high-performance liquid chromatographyinductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry and as-adduct, a possible indicator of AsH3 exposure. J Anal Toxicol 2008; 32: 344–348. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshino Y, Yuan B, Miyashita SI, Iriyama N, Horikoshi A, Shikino O, et al.. Speciation of arsenic trioxide metabolites in blood cells and plasma of a patient with acute promyelocytic leukemia. Anal Bioanal Chem 2009; 393: 689–697. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.