E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Maeda S, 1994. Safety and Environmental Effects, The Chemistry of Organic Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth Compounds. John Wiley &Sons, New York, 725–759. [CrossRef]
- Ronkart SN, Laurent V, Carbonnelle P, Mabon N, Copin A, Barthelemy JP. Speciation of five arsenic species in different kind of water by HPLC-ICP-MS. Chemosphere 2007; 66; 738–745. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nakamura Y, Narukawa T, Yoshinage J. Cancer risk to Japanese population from the consumption of inorganic arsenic in cooked hijiki. J.Agric Food Chem. 2008; 56; 2536–2540. [CrossRef]
- Foster S, Mahera W, Krikow F, Apte S. A microwave-assisted sequential extraction of water and dilute acid soluble arsenic species from marine plant and animal tisuues. Talanta 2007; 71; 537–549. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yamily JZ, Russell G, Hakan G, John MD. Arsenic in Rice: II. Arsenic Speciation in USA Grain and Implications for Human Health. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2008; 42; 3861–3866. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.