E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals and Human Health|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- World Health Organization (WHO). Annual Report of Environment and Health 1995. Geneva; OMS; 1995
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risk of Chemicals to Humans. Some metals and metallic compounds. 23. Lyon; Iarc; 1980. Pp 39–143
- IARC. IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risk of Chemicals to Humans: Chromium and chromium compounds. 49 Lyon; IARC; 1990
- World Health Organization (WHO). Arsenic and Arsenic Compounds. Environmental Health Criteria. 224. Geneva; WHO; 2001
- Vimercati L, Carrus A, Assennato G et al. A study of factors influencing urinary arsenic excretion in exposed workers. Int. J. Environ. Health Res. 2009; 19(5): 369–377 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Società Italiana per i valori di riferimento. 2° lista dei valori di riferimento per elementi metallici, composti organici e loro metaboliti. 2° Ed rivista e corretta. Pavia; SIVR; 2005
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.