E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals and Human Health|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Baralkiewicz D, Gramowska H, Kenecka A, Krzyzaniak I, Goldyn R. Spatial distribution of major and trace elements in the water of Swarzedzkie Lake (Poland). Envirom.Monit.Assess 2008; 143:327–336 DOI 10.1007/s10661-077-9935-4 [CrossRef]
- Dawson EJ, Macklin MG. Speciation of heavy metals in floodplain and flood sediments: a reconnaissance survey of the Aire Valley, West Yorkshire, Great Britain. Environ.Geochem.Health 1998; 20:67–76. [CrossRef]
- Demirak A, Yilmaz F, Levent Tuna A, Ozdemir N. Heavy metals in water, sediment and tissues of Leuiscus cephalus from a stream in southwestern Turkey. Chemosphere 2006; 63:1451–1458. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kumar Das S, Routh J, Roychoudhury AN, Val Klump J. Major and trace element geochemistry in Zeekoevlei, South Africa: A lacustrine record of present and past processes. Applied Geochemistry 2008; 23:2496–2511. [CrossRef]
- Nor YM. Ecotoxicity of copper to aquatic biota: a review. Environ. Res 1987; 43:274–282. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Silva EM, da Navarro MFT, Barros AF, Mota MFV, Chastinet CBA (2000) Metals in the sediments of Juau Lake (Chmacari Bahia Brazil) following an episode of industrial. Aauat.Ecosys.Health Manage 3:509–514.
- Timmermans KR. Ecotoxicity of trace metals for chironomids. Netherlands J. Aquat. Ecol 1992; 26:2–4. [CrossRef]
- Vangronsveld, J, Cunningham, SD. Metal Contaminated Soils: In- Situ Inactivation and Phytoremediation. Berlin: Springer Verlag. 1998.
- Weisz, M, Polyák, K, Hlavay, J. Fractionation of elements in sediment samples collected in rivers and harbors at Lake Balaton and its catchment area. Microchemical Journal 2000; 67, 207–17. [CrossRef]
- Wright P, Mason CF. Spatial and seasonal variation in heavy metals in the sediments and biota of two adjacent estuaries, the Orwel and Stour, in eastern England. Sci. Total.Environ 1999; 226:139–156. [CrossRef]
- Yu, KC, Tsai, LJ, Chen, SH, Ho, ST. Correlation analyses binding behavior of heavy metals with sediment matrices. Water Research 2001; 35, 2417–28. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.