E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Chen CY, Stemberger RS, Kamman NC, Mayes B M, Folt CL. Patterns of Hg bioaccumulation and transfer in aquatic food webs across multi-lake studies in the northeast US. Ecotoxicology 2005; 14; 135–147. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Driscoll CT, Han Y-J, Chen CY, Evers DC, Lambert KF, Holsen TM et al. Mercury contamination in forest and freshwater ecosystems in the northeastern United States. BioScience 2007; 57: 17–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gorski PR, Armstrong DE, Hurley JP, Krabbenhoft DP. Influence of natural dissolved organic carbon on the bioavailability of mercury to a freshwater alga. Environ. Pollut 2008; 154: 116–123. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Horvat M. Mercury as a global pollutant. Annal Bioannal Chem 2002; 374: 981–2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamborg CH, Fitzgerald WF, Skoog A, Visscher PT. The abundance and source of mercury-binding organic ligands in Long Island Sound. Mar Chem 2004; 90: 51–163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mason RP, Reinfelder JR, Morel MM. Uptake, toxicity and trophic transfer of mercury in a coastal diatom. Environ Sci Technol 1996; 30: 1835–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morris DP, Zagarese HE, Williamson CE, Balseiro EG, Hargreaves BR, Modenutti B et al. The attenuation of solar UV radiation in lakes and the role of dissolved organic carbon. LimnolOceanogr 1995; 40: 1381–91. [Google Scholar]
- Pérez G, Torremorell A, Bustingorry J, Escaray R, Pérez P, Diéguez MC et al. Optical characteristics of shallow lakes from the Pampa and Patagonia regions of Argentina. Limnologica [Google Scholar]
- Pickhardt PC, Fisher NS. Accumulation of inorganic and methylmercury by freshwater phytoplankton in two contrasting water bodies. Environ Sci Technol 2007; 41: 125–131. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ravichandran M. Interactions between mercury and dissolved organic matter–a review. Chemosphere 2004; 55: 319–331. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ribeiro Guevara S, Queimaliños CP, Diéguez MC, Arribére MA. Methylmercury production in the water column of an ultraoligotrophic lake of Northern Patagonia, Argentina. Chemosphere 2008; 72: 578–85. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rizzo A, Arcagni M, Arribére MA, Bubach D, Ribeiro Guevara S. Mercury in the biotic compartments of Northwest Patagonia lakes, Argentina. Chemosphere 2011; 84:70–79. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.