E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Gorski PR, Armstrong DE, Hurley JP, Krabbenhoft DP. Influence of natural dissolved organic carbon on the bioavailability of mercury to a freshwater alga. Environ Pollut 2008; 154: 116–123. [Google Scholar]
- Knauer K and Buffle J. Adsorption of fulvic acid on algal surfaces and its effect on carbon uptake. J Phycol 2001; 37: 47–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pickhardt PC, Fisher NS. Accumulation of inorganic and methylmercury by freshwater phytoplankton in two contrasting water bodies. Environ Sci Technol 2007; 41: 125–131. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mason RP, Reinfelder JR, Morel MM. Uptake, toxicity and trophic transfer of mercury in a coastal diatom. Environ Sci Technol 1996; 30: 1835–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ravichandran M. Interactions between mercury and dissolved organic matter–a review. Chemosphere 2004; 55: 319–331. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar A, Ray D, Shrivastava A, Sarker S. Molecular biomarkers: Their significance and application in marine pollution monitoring. Ecotoxicology 2006; 15: 333–340. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tipping E. Cation binding by humic substances. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
- Vigneault B, Percot A, Lafleur M, Campbell PGC. Permeability changes in model and phytoplankton membranes in the presence of aquatic humic substances. Environ Sci Technol 2000; 34: 3907–3913. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.