E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Alguacil F.J., Alonso M. and Lozano L.J. Chromium (III) recovery from waste acid solution by ion exchange processing using Amberlite IR-120 resin: Batch and continuous ion exchange modeling. Chemosphere. 2004; 57, 789. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Choi H.D., Cho J.M., Baek K., Yang J.S. and Lee J.Y. Influence of cationic surfactant on adsorption of Cr(VI) onto activated carbon. J. Hazard. Mater. 2009; 161, 1565. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pehlivan E. and Cetin S. Sorption of Cr(VI) ions on two Lewatit-anion exchange resins and their quantitative determination using UV–visible spectrophotometer. J. Hazard. Mater. 2009; 163, 448. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ulmanu M. and Anger I. Batch chromium (VI), cadmium (II) and Lead (II) removal from aqueous solution by horticulture peat. Water Air Soil Pollution 2008; 194, 209. [CrossRef]
- Wu D., Sui Y., He S., Wang X., Li C. and Kong H. Removal of trivalent chromium from aqueous solution by zeolite synthesized from coal fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. 2008; 155, 415. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Zeng Y., Woo H., Lee G. and Park J. Adsorption of Cr(VI) on hexadecylpyridinium bromide (HDPB) modified natural zeolites. Micropor. Mesopor. Mat. 2010; 130, 83. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.