E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- H. Nadaroglu, E. Kalkan, N. Demir, Removal of copper from aqueous solution using red mud, Desalination, 2010, 251, 90–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhatnagar, V. Vilar, C. Botelho, R. Boaventura, A review of the use of red mud as adsorbent for the removal of toxic pollutants from water and wastewater, Enviromental technology, 2011, 32, 3, 231–249. [Google Scholar]
- Y, Zhao. J, Wang. Zh, Luan. X, Peng. Zh, Liang. L, Shi. Removal of phosphate from aqueous solution by red mud using a factorial design, Journal of hazardous materials, 2009, 165, 1193–1199. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ghorbani A, Mahmoodi M, Rabbani M, hosain S.W, Uncertainty estimation for the determination of Ni, Pb and Al in natural water samples by SPE-ICP-OES, Measurement Science Review 2008; 6: 151–157. [Google Scholar]
- Memon S Q, Hasany S M, Bhanger M I, Khuhawar M Y, Enrichment of Pb (II) ions using acid functionalized XAD-16 resin as a sorbent. Colloid and Surfaces A: physicochem. Eng Aspects 2005, 291, 84–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.