E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Phillips C, Gyori Z, Kovacs V. The effect of adding cadmium and lead alone or in combination to the diet of pigs on their growth, carcass composition and reproduction. J Sci Food Agric 2003; 83:1357–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozmen O, Mor F. Acute lead intoxication in cattle housed in an old battery factory. Vet Hum Toxicol 2004;46:255–6. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dwivedi S.K., Swarup D., Dey S., Patra R.C., 2001. Lead poisoning in cattle and buffalo near primary lead–zinc smelter in India. Vet. Hum. Toxicol. 43, 74–75. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma RP, Street JC. Public health aspects of toxic heavy metals in animals feeds. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1980;177:149–53. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Quig D., 1998. Cysteine metabolism and metal toxicity. Altern. Med. Rev. 3, 262–269. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vahter M., Marafante E., 1983. Intracellular distribution and metabolic fate of arsenite and arsenate in mice and rabbits. Chem. Biol. Interact. 47, 29–44. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Raab A., Hansen H.R., Zhuang L.Y., Feldmann J., 2002. Arsenic accumulation and speciation analysis in wool from sheep exposed to arsenosugars. Talanta 58, 167–176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao K. Sreenivasa, T. Balaji, Rao T. Prasada, Spectrochim. Acta, 57 (2002) 1333–1338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Batzevich, 1995. Science Total Environ. 164 (1995) 89–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chatt, S.A. Katz, Hair Analysis VCH, Weinheim/New York (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Struempler R.E., Larson G.E., Rimland B., 1985. Hair mineral analysis and disruptive behaviour in clinically normal young men. J. Learn. Disabil. 18, 609–612. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wecker L., Miller S.B., Cochran S.R., Dugger D.L., Johnson W.D., 1985. Trace elements concentrations in hair from autisitic children. J. Mental Def. Res. 29, 15–22. [Google Scholar]
- Hasan M.Y., Kosanovic M., Fahim M.A., Adem A., Petroianu G., 2004. Trace metal profiles in hair samples from children in urban and rural region of the United Arab Emirates. Vet. Hum. Toxicol. 46, 119–121. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tadayon F., Saber Tehrani M., 2009. .Endogenous and exogenous elemental speciation in human hair by various washing procedures and determination by flam and electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Asian J Chem. 21, 3660–3670. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.