E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Phillips C, Gyori Z, Kovacs V. The effect of adding cadmium and lead alone or in combination to the diet of pigs on their growth, carcass composition and reproduction. J Sci Food Agric 2003; 83:1357–65. [CrossRef]
- Ozmen O, Mor F. Acute lead intoxication in cattle housed in an old battery factory. Vet Hum Toxicol 2004;46:255–6. [PubMed]
- Dwivedi S.K., Swarup D., Dey S., Patra R.C., 2001. Lead poisoning in cattle and buffalo near primary lead–zinc smelter in India. Vet. Hum. Toxicol. 43, 74–75.
- Sharma RP, Street JC. Public health aspects of toxic heavy metals in animals feeds. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1980;177:149–53. [PubMed]
- Quig D., 1998. Cysteine metabolism and metal toxicity. Altern. Med. Rev. 3, 262–269. [PubMed]
- Vahter M., Marafante E., 1983. Intracellular distribution and metabolic fate of arsenite and arsenate in mice and rabbits. Chem. Biol. Interact. 47, 29–44. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Raab A., Hansen H.R., Zhuang L.Y., Feldmann J., 2002. Arsenic accumulation and speciation analysis in wool from sheep exposed to arsenosugars. Talanta 58, 167–176. [CrossRef]
- Rao K. Sreenivasa, T. Balaji, Rao T. Prasada, Spectrochim. Acta, 57 (2002) 1333–1338. [CrossRef]
- V. A. Batzevich, 1995. Science Total Environ. 164 (1995) 89–94. [CrossRef]
- A. Chatt, S.A. Katz, Hair Analysis VCH, Weinheim/New York (1988).
- Struempler R.E., Larson G.E., Rimland B., 1985. Hair mineral analysis and disruptive behaviour in clinically normal young men. J. Learn. Disabil. 18, 609–612. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wecker L., Miller S.B., Cochran S.R., Dugger D.L., Johnson W.D., 1985. Trace elements concentrations in hair from autisitic children. J. Mental Def. Res. 29, 15–22.
- Hasan M.Y., Kosanovic M., Fahim M.A., Adem A., Petroianu G., 2004. Trace metal profiles in hair samples from children in urban and rural region of the United Arab Emirates. Vet. Hum. Toxicol. 46, 119–121. [PubMed]
- Tadayon F., Saber Tehrani M., 2009. .Endogenous and exogenous elemental speciation in human hair by various washing procedures and determination by flam and electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Asian J Chem. 21, 3660–3670.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.