E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Bastos WR, Gomes JP, Oliveira RC, et al. Mercury in the environment and Riverside population in the Madeira River Basin, Amazon, Brazil. SciTot Env 3006; 368:344–351.
- Barbier FL. Gardon J. Hair Mercury levels in Amazonian populations: Spatial distribution and trends. International Journal of Health Geographics 2009, 8: 71 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Clarkson TW, Magos L. The toxicology of mercury and its chemical compounds. Crit Ver Toxicol 2006;36(8):609–20. [CrossRef]
- Campos R. C. Estudo da Determinação de Mercúrio por Espectrometria de Absorção Atômica pela Técnica do Vapor Frio Dissertação de Mestrado. Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro 1988;
- Campos MS, Souza JE, Sarkis RC, et al. Correlation between mercury and selenium concentrations in Indian fair from Rondônia State, Amazon region, Brazil. Sci Total Environ 2002: 287: 155–161. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dolbec J, Megler D, Larribe et al. Sequential analysis of hair mercury levels in relation to fish diet of an Amazonian population, Brazil. Sci Total Environ 2001:271:87–97. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hacon S, Barrocas PG, Vasconcellos AC, et al An overview of mercury contamination research in the Amazon basin with an emphasis on Brazil. Cad Saúde Pública 2008; 24(7):1479–92. [CrossRef]
- Harada M. Nakanishi J. Yasoda E, et al. Mercury pollution in the Tapajos River basin, Amazon Mercury level of head hair and health effects. Enviroment International 27(2001) 285–290. [CrossRef]
- Malm O, Branches FJP, Akagi H, et al Mercury and Methylmercury in fish and human hair from the Tapajos river basin, Brasil. Sci Total Environ 1995; 175: 141–50. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pinhero MCN. Mercury and Selenium concentrations in hair samples of women in fertile age from Amazon riverside communities. Science of the Total environment. 2005; 349: 284–286. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.