E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Bottcher M, Hoffmann E.M, Schunk W. Problems of exposure to organic mercury compounds in pregnancy. Z Gesamte Inn Med 1987; 42:141–143. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ettinger A.S, Tellez-Rojo M.M, Amarasiriwardena C, Peterson K.E, Schwartz J.Aro, A, et al. Influence of maternal bone lead burden and calcium intake on levels of lead in breast milk over the course of lactation. Am J Epidemiol, 2006; 163:48–56. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gulson B.L, Mizon K.J, Korsch M.J, Palmer J.M, Donnelly J.B. Mobilization of lead from human bone tissue during pregnancy and lactation – a summary of long-term research. Sci. Total Environ 2003; 303:79–104. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jarup L, Berglund M, Elinder C.G, Nordberg G, Vahter M. Health effects of cadmium exposure – a review of the literature and a risk estimate. Scand. J Work Environ Health 1998; 24 (Suppl 1):151. [Google Scholar]
- Jarup L. Hazards of heavy metal contamination. Br Med Bull 2003; 68:167–182. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Massaro EJ, Handbook of human toxicology, CRC Press, New York, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Nishijo M, Nakagawa H, Honda R, Tanebe K, Saito S, Teranishi H, Tawara K. Effects of maternal exposure to cadmium on pregnancy outcome and breast milk. Occup Environ Med 2002; 59:394–396. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oskarsson A, Schultz A, Skerfving S, Hallen IP, Ohlin B, Lagerkvist BJ, Total and inorganic mercury in breast milk in relation to fish consumption and amalgam in lactating women. Arch Environ Health, 1996, 51:234–241. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schoeters G, Den H.E, Zuurbier M, Naginiene R, van den H.P, Stilianakis N, Ronchetti R, Koppe J.G. Cadmium and children: exposure and health effects. Acta Paediatr 2006; 00 (Suppl 95):50–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Solomon G.M, Weiss P.M. Chemical contaminants in breast milk: time trends and regional variability. Environ Health Perspect 2002; 110:A339–A347. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vather M, Berglund M, Akesson A, Lidén C. Metals and Women’s Health. Health Environ Res 2001; 88:145–155. [Google Scholar]
- Wong SL, Lye EJ. Lead, mercury and cadmium levels in Canadians. Health Rep 2008; 19:31–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.