E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014Science and the Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 March 2014|
- Kenworthy, J. R. (2006), The eco-city: ten key transport and planning dimensions for sustainable city development, Environment and Urbanization.
- Cascetta, E. (2013), A new look at planning and designing transportation systems: markets, decision-making models and the role of quantitative methods, Transport Policy, under review.
- Cascetta, E., and A. Cartenì (2013), The value of beauty in railways stations. A quantitative analysis of aesthetic quality on travelers behavior. Transportation Research Part A, under review.
- Rogerson, R. J. (1999), Quality of Life and City Competitiveness, Urban Studies.
- Banister, D. (1996), Energy, quality of life and the environment: the role of transport, Transport Reviews: A Transnational Transdisciplinary Journal, 16, 1.
- Gilbert, R., and A. Perl (2010), Transport Revolutions: Moving People and Freight without Oil, New Society Publishers.
- von der Gracht, H. A., and I. L. Darkow (2010), Scenarios for the logistics services industry: A Delphi-based analysis for 2025, International Journal of Production Economics, 127,1. [CrossRef]
- Schoemaker, P. J. H. (1995), Scenario Planning: A Tool for Strategic Thinking, Sloan Management Review.
- European Union Directorate General for Internal Affairs (2010), The promotion of cycling, Report.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.