E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014Science and the Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 March 2014|
- Kenworthy, J. R. (2006), The eco-city: ten key transport and planning dimensions for sustainable city development, Environment and Urbanization. [Google Scholar]
- Cascetta, E. (2013), A new look at planning and designing transportation systems: markets, decision-making models and the role of quantitative methods, Transport Policy, under review. [Google Scholar]
- Cascetta, E., and A. Cartenì (2013), The value of beauty in railways stations. A quantitative analysis of aesthetic quality on travelers behavior. Transportation Research Part A, under review. [Google Scholar]
- Rogerson, R. J. (1999), Quality of Life and City Competitiveness, Urban Studies. [Google Scholar]
- Banister, D. (1996), Energy, quality of life and the environment: the role of transport, Transport Reviews: A Transnational Transdisciplinary Journal, 16, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert, R., and A. Perl (2010), Transport Revolutions: Moving People and Freight without Oil, New Society Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- von der Gracht, H. A., and I. L. Darkow (2010), Scenarios for the logistics services industry: A Delphi-based analysis for 2025, International Journal of Production Economics, 127,1. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schoemaker, P. J. H. (1995), Scenario Planning: A Tool for Strategic Thinking, Sloan Management Review. [Google Scholar]
- European Union Directorate General for Internal Affairs (2010), The promotion of cycling, Report. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.