E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014Science and the Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 March 2014|
- US Department of Transportation, Federal Highways Administration, Travel Monitoring and Traffic Volume, (January 2013)
- FNTR (Fédération Nationale des Transports Routier), Traffic data (2013)
- AISCAT, Informazioni (Data book) (1970-2013)
- Dalla Chiara, B., Degioanni, P., Fumarola, FP., Riepilogo di sistemi di trasporto innovativi. Ingegneria Ferroviaria. LXIII(1) (2008a).
- Dalla Chiara, B., Ricagno, R., Santarelli, M., Sostenibilità energetica dei trasporti: analisi dei consumi e della soluzione ferroviaria. Ingegneria Ferroviaria, LXIII(6), 531–543, (2008b)
- Commission of the European Communities, 2001. A Sustainable Europe for a Better World: A European Union Strategy for Sustainable Development, Brussels, 15 May.
- US Transportation, Energy Data Book 2011, Ed30 (2011)
- Dalla Chiara, B.. Considerations on the demand and use of energy in the transport systems / Considerazioni sulla domanda ed impiego di energia nei sistemi di trasporto. Ingegneria Ferroviaria LXV(7-8), July-August, 673–685 (2010).
- Energy Information Administration - EIA. International Energy Outlook (June 2006).
- Unione Petrolifera, “Data book”, Energia e Petrolio (2008-2009-2011-2013)
- European Commission, The annual energy and transport review for 2004 (December 2005).
- European Commission, Energy and Transport in Figures 200, (2005)
- European Commission, European Energy and Transport: scenarios on energy efficiency and renewables (2006).
- European Commission. European Energy and Transport: scenarios on high oil and gas prices (2006).
- European Commission, Eurostat, G. Campbell, Panorama of Transport, Luxembourg (2007).
- EU, WHITE PAPER Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area – Towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system, COM/2011/144, CE, 28.3.2011 (2011)
- European Commission, Well-to-Wheel analysis of future fuels and powertrains in the European context: WELL-to-WHEEL, Version 1b, (March 2007, previous edition in 2004).
- Deflorio, F., Dalla Chiara, B., Barosso, M.. Controllo accessi in aree urbane: comparazione di strategie basate su sistemi telematici (ITS) mediante modelli di micro-simulazione del traffico. Scientific Seminar on Interventi e metodologie di progetto per una mobilità sostenibile, pp. 189–203 (2008).
- European Expert Group on Future Transport Fuel, Alternative Fuels (December 2011)
- Dalla Chiara, B., Pinna, I., 2012. Sustainable development of automotive industry On issues of sustainable transport. Proceedings of the International congress on Motor vehicles and Motors 2012, Kragujevac, 3rd-5th October (2012).
- Kanninen B. J., Intelligent transportation systems: An economic and environmental policy assessment, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Volume 30, Issue 1, January 1996, Pages 1–10, ISSN 0965-8564 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Pant, K., Pinna I., Dalla Chiara B., Bensaid, S.. Transport and energy in India. Energy used by Indian transport systems and consequent emissions: the need for quantitative analyses (Well-to-Wheel, Lifecycle). p. 1–51, EBTC Report. (2013)
- Pinna, I., Dalla Chiara, B., Pant, K., Energy used by transport systems in India: role of urban population, sources, alternative modes and quantitative analyses. Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment, Kos, Greece, 29th-31st May (2013)
- Dalla Chiara B., Pellicelli M., Pinna I., Sustainable land transport systems from the energy viewpoint: technological perspectives and industrial choices, Transportation (to be published) [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.