E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Mohit, M.A., M. Ibrahim, and Y.R. Rashid, Assessment of residential satisfaction in newly designed public low-cost housing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Habitat International, 2010. 34 (1): p. 18–27. [CrossRef]
- Abdul Ghani, S., Neighbourhood factors in private low-cost housing in Malaysia. Habitat International, 2008. 32 (4): p. 485–493. [CrossRef]
- Idrus, N. and C.S. Ho, Affordable and quality housing through the lowcost housing provision in malaysia, in Seminar of Sustainable development and Governance. 2008: Japan.
- Kementerian Wilayah Persekutuan dan Kesejahteraan Bandar, Dasar Rumah Mampu Milik Wilayah Persekutuan (RUMAWIP). 2013, Kementerian Wilayah Persekutuan dan Kesejahteraan Bandar: Putrajaya.
- Australian Government, State of knowledge report: Air toxics and indoor air quality in Australia. 2001, Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts.: Canberra.
- Bernstein, J.A., et al., The health effects of nonindustrial indoor air pollution. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2008. 121 (3): p. 585–591. [CrossRef]
- Spengler, J.D., J.M. Samet, and J.F. McCarthy, Indoor air quality handbook. 2001, London: McGraw-Hill.
- Woo, J.H., A conceptual framework for comfort evaluation focused on occupants’ responses in work environments, in Indoor Air 2008: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, P. Strom-Tejsen, et al., Editors. 2008: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.