E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Ahmad, A.G., 2004. Understanding Common Building Defects: The Dilapidation Survey Report. Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. [Google Scholar]
- Ahzahar, N., N.A. Karim, S.H. Hassan, J. Eman, J., 2011. A study of Contribution Factors to Building Failures and Defects in Construction Industry, Procedia Engineering, 20: 249–255 [Google Scholar]
- Yuseni, A.W., H.B. Abd Samad, 2013. Building Maintenance Management Preliminary Finding of a Case Study in Icym, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 17(9): 1260–1268 5. [Google Scholar]
- Soleimanzadeh, S., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber, International Journal of Engineering, 26(1): 365–374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Isa, H., P. Hassan, M. Che Mat, Z, Isnin, Z. Sapeciay, 2011. Learning from Defects in Design and Build Hospital Projects in Malaysia, International Conference on Social Science and Humanity, 5: 238–242. [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. An Experimental Investigation on Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Foamed concrete for Thermal Insulation. Jurnal Teknologi, 63(1): 43–49 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sui Pheng, L., D. Wee, 2001. Improving maintenance and reducing building defects through ISO 9000, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 7(1): 6–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. Modeling of Transient Heat Transfer in Foamed Concrete Slab. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8(3): 331–349. [Google Scholar]
- Chong, W.K., S.P. Low, 2006. Latent Building Defects: Causes and Design Strategies to Prevent Them, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 20(3): 213–221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Structural Performance of Lightweight Steel-Foamed Concrete-Steel Composite Walling System under Compression. Journal of Thin-walled Structures, 49(1): 66–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.