E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Ahmad, A.G., 2004. Understanding Common Building Defects: The Dilapidation Survey Report. Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
- Ahzahar, N., N.A. Karim, S.H. Hassan, J. Eman, J., 2011. A study of Contribution Factors to Building Failures and Defects in Construction Industry, Procedia Engineering, 20: 249–255 [CrossRef]
- Yuseni, A.W., H.B. Abd Samad, 2013. Building Maintenance Management Preliminary Finding of a Case Study in Icym, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 17(9): 1260–1268 5.
- Soleimanzadeh, S., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber, International Journal of Engineering, 26(1): 365–374. [CrossRef]
- Mohd Isa, H., P. Hassan, M. Che Mat, Z, Isnin, Z. Sapeciay, 2011. Learning from Defects in Design and Build Hospital Projects in Malaysia, International Conference on Social Science and Humanity, 5: 238–242.
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. An Experimental Investigation on Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Foamed concrete for Thermal Insulation. Jurnal Teknologi, 63(1): 43–49 [CrossRef]
- Sui Pheng, L., D. Wee, 2001. Improving maintenance and reducing building defects through ISO 9000, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 7(1): 6–24. [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. Modeling of Transient Heat Transfer in Foamed Concrete Slab. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8(3): 331–349.
- Chong, W.K., S.P. Low, 2006. Latent Building Defects: Causes and Design Strategies to Prevent Them, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 20(3): 213–221. [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Structural Performance of Lightweight Steel-Foamed Concrete-Steel Composite Walling System under Compression. Journal of Thin-walled Structures, 49(1): 66–76 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.