E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Semeraro P. and Fregonara, E., 2013. The impact of house characteristics on the bargaining outcome. Journal of European Real Estate Research, 6 (3): 262 – 278. [CrossRef]
- Olewnik, A. and Lewis K., 2008. Limitations of the House of Quality to provide quantitative design information. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 25 (2) [CrossRef]
- Mallett, S., 2004. Understanding home: a critical review of the literature. Thesociological review, 52(1), 62–89.
- Tenório, R. and Pedrini, A., 2002. Sustainable house design: Fernando de Noronha-Brazil, Environmental Management and Health, 13 (4): 330 – 338. [CrossRef]
- Friedman A., 2001. Grow Home. McGill-Queen’s Press – MQUP.
- Tawil, N. M., Yusoff, Y. M., CheAni, A. I., Abdullah, N. A. G., and Surat, M., 2012. A Study of Management Corporation Financial in High Rise Residential with Correlation of Management Fund and Facilities Provided. International Business Management, 6(3), 304–307. [CrossRef]
- Yang, Z., and Shen, Y., 2008. The affordability of owner occupied housing in Beijing. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 23(4), 317–335. [CrossRef]
- Murdie, R. A., 2003. Housing affordability and Toronto’s rental market: perspectives from the housing careers of Jamaican, Polish and Somali Newcomers. Housing, Theory and Society, 20(4), 183–196. [CrossRef]
- Gan, Q. and Hill, R. J., 2009. Measuring housing affordability: looking beyond the median. Journal of Housing economics, 18(2), 115–125. [CrossRef]
- Mulliner, E., and Maliene, V., 2012. What Attributes Determine Housing Affordability?. Safety (low crime rate), 6 (4.5), 2–1.
- Yuan, X. L. and Zuo, J., 2011. Pricing and affordability of renewable energy in China–A case study of Shandong Province. Renewable Energy, 36(3),1111–1117. [CrossRef]
- Chen, J., Hao, Q. and Stephens, M., 2010. Assessing housing affordability in post-reform China: a case study of Shanghai. Housing Studies, 25(6), 877–901. [CrossRef]
- Lau, K. M. and Li, S. M., 2006. Commercial housing affordability in Beijing, 1992– 2002. Habitat International, 30(3), 614–627. [CrossRef]
- Gallent, N. and Robinson, S., 2011. Local perspectives on rural housing affordability and implications for the localism agenda in England. Journal of Rural Studies, 27(3), 297–307. [CrossRef]
- Hoggart, K. and Henderson, S., 2005. Excluding exceptions: Housing non-affordability and the oppression of environmental sustainability?. Journal of Rural Studies, 21(2), 181–196. [CrossRef]
- Cuba, L. and Hummon, D. M., 1993. A place to call home: Identification with dwelling, community, and region. The sociological quarterly, 34(1), 111–131. [CrossRef]
- Lawson, J., Berry, M., Milligan, V. and Yates, J., 2009. Facilitating investment in affordable housing–towards an Australian model. Housing Finance International, 24(1), 18–26.
- Sherstobitov, L. V., 2013. The Quality of City Environment: Description Model, Measurement, Example of Model Us. World Applied Sciences Journal, 27: 336–34.
- Treasury, H. M. Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) and Communities and Local Government (CLG), 2007. Review of Sub-National Economic Development and Regeneration London HMT.
- Whitehead, K. A., Langer, R. and Anderson, D. G., 2009. Knocking down barriers: advances in siRNA delivery. Nature reviews Drug discovery, 8(2), 129–138. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kondybayeva, S. K. and Ishuov Z. S., 2013. The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real House Price Growth in the Republic of Kazakhstan: A Vector Autoregression Analysis. World Applied Sciences Journal, 22(10): 1384–1394.
- Maliene, V. and Malys, N., 2009. High-quality housing—A key issue in delivering sustainable communities. Building and Environment, 44 (2), 426–430. [CrossRef]
- Treasury, H. M., 2007. ODPM (2005) The Government Response to Kate Barker’s Review of Housing Supply.
- Winston, N., 2010. Regeneration for sustainable communities? Barriers to implementing sustainable housing in urban areas. Sustainable Development, 18(6), 319–330. [CrossRef]
- Coulson, N. E. and Fisher, L. M., 2009. Housing tenure and labor market impacts: The search goes on. Journal of Urban Economics, 65(3), 252–264. [CrossRef]
- Zhu, H., 2006. The structure of housing finance markets and house prices in Asia. BIS Quarterly Review, 12, 55–69.
- Naik, V. D. and Gupta, P. C., 1996. A note on estimation of mean with known population proportion of an auxiliary character. Jour. Ind. Soc. Agr. Stat, 48(2), 151–158.
- Abdoli, M. Shurvarzi M. and Farokha A. D., 2012. Economic Value Added vs. Accounting Residual Income; Which One Is a Better Criterion for Measurement of Created Shareholders Value? World Applied Sciences Journal, 17(7): 874–881.
- Kryukova, E. M. Novikova, N. G. Zikirova S. S. and Podsevalova E. N., 2014. Financing of Social Housing Stock in Russia and Abroad. World Applied Sciences Journal, 30 (12): 17461748.
- Olaleye, O. Florence, O. and Omotayo, K.A., 2009. Assessment of Quality in Early Childhood Education in Ekiti State Nigeri. World Applied Sciences Journal, 7(5): 683–688.
- Ulyanova, O., 2013. A Research Methodology of the Housing Crisis in Modern Russia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 25(8), 1209–1216. ISSN 1818–4952.
- Ghodrati, N. Samari, M. and Shafiei M. W. M., 2012. Investigation on Government Financial Incentives tonSimulate Green Homes Purchase. World Applied Sciences Journal, 20 (6), 832–841.
- Molchanov, V. M. and Blagova, M. V., 2013. Architectural-Design Commercial Dwelling Models on a Social-Functional Basis (Through the Example of Rostov-On-Don). World Applied Sciences Journal, 27(9), 1194–1200.
- Kalhor, M. A. Esmailpour, H. and Ahmadi, F., 2013. Evaluation the Performance of the Mehr Housing Project in Iran (Case Study Saqez City). Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 15(5), 707–711. ISSN 1990-9233.
- Jiboy, A. D., 2011. Evaluating Public Housing Performance: Providing a Basis for Residential Quality Improvement in Nigeria. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 9(2), 225–232. ISSN 1990-9233.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.