E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Mohit, M.A., M. Ibrahim, and Y.R. Rashid, Assessment of residential satisfaction in newly designed public low-cost housing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Habitat International, 2010. 34 (1): p. 18–27 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Ghani, S., Neighbourhood factors in private low-cost housing in Malaysia. Habitat International, 2008. 32 (4): p. 485–493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Idrus, N. and C.S. Ho, Affordable and quality housing through the lowcost housing provision in malaysia, in Seminar of Sustainable development and Governance. 2008: Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Syarikat Perumahan Negara Berhad SPNB - Housing for all. 2013 [cited 2013 20.10.2013] [Google Scholar]
- Jabatan Perumahan Negara. Program Perumahan Rakyat (PPR). 2013 [cited 2013 02.10] [Google Scholar]
- Bonaiuto, M., F. Fornara, and M. Bonnes, Perceived residential environment quality in middle-and low-extension italian cities. Revue Européenne de Psychologie Appliquée/European Review of Applied Psychology, 2006. 56(1): p. 23–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.