E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Anumba, C.J. Baugh, C.A., Khalfan, M.M.A., 2002. Organization Structure to Support Concurrent Engineering to Construction, Industrial Management and Data Systems, 102/5, pp. 260–270.
- Austin, S.A., Baldwin, A.N., Steele, J.L., 2002. Improving building design through integrated planning and control, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 9 No. 3, pp. 349–58. [CrossRef]
- Baiden, B.K., Price, A.D.F.; and Dainty, A.J.R., 2003. Looking beyond processes: Human factors in team integration, In: D. J. Greenwood, ed., ARCOM, Brighton.
- Baiden, B.K., Price, A.D.F.; and Dainty, A.R.J., 2006. The extent of team integration within construction projects, International Journal of Project Management, 24 (1), 13–23. [CrossRef]
- Bohari, A.A.M., Mahat, N. and Kipli, K., 2012. Industrialised Building System (IBS) in Sarawak Construction Industry. International Conference on Innovation, Management and Technology Research (ICIMTR2012), Malacca, Malaysia.
- Bromley, S., Worthington, J., and Robinson, C., 2003. The impact of integrated Teams on the design process, London: Construction Productivity Network.
- Buildoffsite, 2008. Your guide to specifying Modular Buildings Maximizing value and minimizing risk Buildoffsite & BAA, London.
- Cornick, T. and Mather, J., 1999. Construction project teams: making them work profitably. London: Thomas Telford. [CrossRef]
- Dainty, A.R.J., Briscoe, G.H.; and Millett, S.J., 2001. Subcontractor perspectives on supply chain alliances. Construction Management and Economics, 19 (8), 841–848. [CrossRef]
- Evbuomwan, N.F.O.; and Anumba, C.J., 1998. An integrated framework for concurrent life-cycle design and construction, Advances in Engineering Software, 29 (7-9), 587–597. [CrossRef]
- Gibbs, A., 1997. Focus Groups. Social research update, Issue 19 © University of Surrey, UK.
- IBS Roadmap 2003-2010, 2003. Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur.
- Kamar, K.A.M., Hamid, Z.A. and Dzulkalnine, N., 2012. Industrialised Building System (IBS) Construction: Measuring the Perception of Contractors in Malaysia. IEEE Business, Engineering and Industrial Application Colloquium (BEIAC).
- Kamara, J.M. Anumba, C.J.; and Evbuomwan, N.F.O., 2000. Establishing and processing client requirements – a key aspect of concurrent engineering in construction. Construction Engineering and Architectural Management, 7 (1),15–28.
- Kitzinger, J., 1995. Introducing focus groups, British Medical Journal, 311: 299–302. [CrossRef]
- Love, P.E.D., Irani, Z., Edwards, D.J., 2004. A seamless supply chain management model for construction, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 9 No.1, pp .43–56. [CrossRef]
- Nawi, M.N.M., Lee, A., K.A.M. Kamar and Hamid, Z.A., 2012 Critical Success Factors for Improving Team Integration in IBS Construction Projects: The Malaysian Case. Malaysia Construction Research Journal (MCRJ), Vol. 10 (1).
- Nawi, M.N.M., Lee, A., K.A.M. Kamar and Hamid, Z.A., 2011. A Critical Literature Review on The Concept of Team Integration in Industrialised Building System (IBS). Malaysia Construction Research Journal (MCRJ), Vol. 9 (1).
- Pan, W., Gibb, A. G. F. and Dainty, A. R. J., 2005. Offsite Modern Methods of Construction in Housebuilding Perspectives and Practices of Leading UK Housebuilders in Buildoffsite Report 2005 Loughborough University, pp. 14
- Powell, R.A. and Single H.M., 1996. Focus groups. International Journal of Quality in Health Care 8(5): 499– 504.
- Strategic Forum for Construction, 2003. The integration toolkit guide: Integrated project team, London: Strategic Forum for Construction.
- Thanoon, W.A.M., Peng, L.W., Kadir, M.R.A., Jaafar, M. S. and Salit, M. S., 2003. The Essential Characteristics of Industrialised Building System, Proceeding of International Conference Industrialized Building Systems, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Vyse, S., 2001. Fusion: a new approach to working, London: G1axoWelleome
- Abu Bakar, A.H., A. Awang, M.Z. Yusof and A. Adamy, 2011. Strategies for Survival During Economic Downturn in Construction Industry. A survey on Construction Companies in Malaysia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 13 (9): 1967–1974.
- Memon, H. A., Rahman, I.A., Aziz, A.A.A. and Abdullah, N.H., 2013. Using Structural Equation Modelling to Assess Effects of Construction Resource Related Factors on Cost Overrun, World Applied Sciences Journal, 21 (Mathematical Applications in Eng.): 06–15.
- Zakiah, P., Che, M. C. O., Ahmad, M. A. and Azizi, M., 2011. Matrix Sustainable Strategies Compatibility Analysis of Malaysia’s Sustainable Development Strategies in Three-Tier Development Plan System, World Applied Sciences Journal. 14 (Exploring Pathways to Sustainable Living in Malaysia: Solving the Current Environmental Issues): 22–30.
- Vasanthi, R.P and Bakar, A.H.A., 2011, The Needs for Standardisation of Document Towards an Efficient Communication in Construction Industry, World Applied Sciences Journal. 14 (9): 1988–1995.
- Onyeizu E.N., and A. H. Abu Bakar, 2011. The Utilisation of Inustrialised Building System in Design Innovation in Construction Industry. World Applied Sciences Journal 15 (2): 205–213.
- Akbar, W. Bhatti, Hussain N. and Iqbal J., 2013, Leadership Role in Integrating Knowledge Management Enablers. World Applied Sciences Journal 26 (1): 55–60.
- Fazdliel Aswad Ibrahim, Mohd Wira Mohd Shafiei, Ilias Said and Radzi Ismail, 2013. Malaysian Housing Developers’ Readiness in Green Homes Development. World Applied Sciences Journal, 30: 221–225.
- Mirsaeedie L. 2012. Application of Industrialized Building Systems (IBS) in Rurall Settlements Towards Sustainability. World Applied Sciences Journal 16 (5): 729–733.
- Nawi, M. N. M., Lee, A., Azman, M.N.A., and Kamar, K.A.M., 2014. Fragmentation Issue in Malaysian Industrialised Building System (IBS) Projects. Journal of Engineering Science & Technology (JESTEC), Vol. 9 (1), 97–106.
- Nawi, M.N. M., Lee, A.; and Nor, K.M., 2011. Barriers to Implementation of the Industrialised Building System (IBS) in Malaysia. The Built & Human Environment Review, 4, 22–35.
- Saunders, M., Lewis, P. and Thornhill, A., 2007. Research methods for business students. 4th ed. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd.
- Yin, R. K. (2009) Case Study Research: Design and Methods, 4th ed., California, London, SAGE.
- Bell, J. (1991) Doing Your Research Project.3th ed. Buckingham, Open University Press.
- Mohamad, I.M. (1999) The Application of Concurrent Engineering Philosophy to the Construction Industry. Thesis PhD, Loughborough University.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.