E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Castro, D., Sefair, J.A., Florez, L., and Medaglia, A.L. (2009). Optimization model for the selection of materials using a LEED-based green buildings ratings system in Columbia. Journal of Building and Environment. 4, pp. 1162–1170. [CrossRef]
- NBS (Natural Business Solutions). The Environmental Impact. Available at: http://www.naturalbuilding.co.uk/environmental_impact.html. (Accessed 23 November 2011)
- Thomark, C. (2007). Energy and resources, materials choice and recycling potential in low energy buildings. Proceedings of Portugal SB07, sustainable construction, materials and practices. IOS Press, pp. 759–766
- Tony Arnel (2011). Green Buildings. Available at: http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/why-green-buildings.html, (Accessed 25 November 2011).
- GBI (Green Building Index). The Rating System. Available at: http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/. (Assessed 12 October 2011).
- WRAP (Waste and Resource Action Programme). Resource Efficiency. Accessed on: http://www.wrap.org.uk/business/, 23 November 2011, 13.14pm
- Okhovat, H., Amirkhani, A., and Pourjafar, M.R. (2009). Investigating the psychological effects of sustainable buildings on human life. Journal of Sustainable Development. 2 (3): 57–63 [CrossRef]
- Roodman, D.M. and Lenssen, N. (1995). A building revolution: How ecology and health concerns are transforming construction. WorldWatch Paper, no. 124, pg. 5. World watch Institute, Washington DC.
- Preston (2009). New AES Wind Jet 5 Small Wind Turbine Installed In Kansas City. Available at: http://www.jetsongreen.com/2009/11/aes-windjet-5-vawt-small-wind.html (Accessed 30 Nov 2011)
- US Green Building Council (2003) The Impact of LEEDTM 2.1 On Wood Markets. Available at: http://www.awc.org/pdf/TheImpactofLEED.pdf (Accessed 23 March 2012)
- Onyeizu, E.N. and Abu Bakar A.H., 2011. The Utilization of Industrialized Building System in Design Innovation in Construction Industry, World Applied Science Journal 15 (2): 205–213. IDOSI Publications.
- Mirsaeedie, L., 2012. Application of Industrialised Building System (IBS) in Rural Settlements Towards Sustainability, World Applied Science Journal 16 (5): 729–733. IDOSI Publications.
- Ebadi, H., Lamit, H., Yegane, S., Kermaji, R., Bigdelirad, V., 2014. A Survey on Sustainability of Central Courtyards of Iran Traditional Architecture, World Applied Science Journal 30 (Innovation Challenges in Multidisciplinary Research & Practice): 221–225. IDOSI Publications.
- Ibrahim, F.A., Mohd. Shafiei, M.W., Said, I., Ismail, R., 2013. Malaysian Housing Developer’s Readiness in Green Homes Development, World Applied Science Journal 28 (3): 343–352. IDOSI Publications.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.