- Miriam Koesterich (2011). “Review, Assessment and Prioritization for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in a Veterinary Teaching Hospital Using the ANSI/AIHA Z10 Standard”.
- OSHA. (2008). Formaldehyde. Retrieved by: http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document. Accessed 15 November 2012.
- Abdul Rahim Abdul Hamid, Muhd Zaimi Abd Majid, Bachan Singh (2008). “Causes of Accidents at Construction Sites”, Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering 20 (2): 242 –25.
- Charles Y.J. Cheah (2007). “Construction Safety and Health Factors at the Industry Level: The Case of Singapore”’ Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 12 (2): 2007.
- Ahmadon Bakri, Rosli Mohd Zin, Mohd Saidin Misnan & Abdul Hakim Mohammed (2006), Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management Systems: Towards Development of Safety and Health Culture.
- Master Plan for Occupational Safety and Health in Construction Industry (2005-2010)
- Tony Baxendale, Owain Jones (2000). “Construction design and management safety regulations in practice - progress on implementation”, International Journal of Project Management 18: 33–40. [CrossRef]
- Hassan Ali, Nor Azimah Chew Abdullah, Chandrakantan Subramaniam, (2009). “Management practice in safety culture and its influence on workplace injury: An industrial study in Malaysia”, Disaster Prevention and Management, 18 (5): 470 – 477 [CrossRef]
- Samaneh Zolfagharian, Aziruddin Ressang, Javier Irizarry, Mehdi Nourbakhsh, RosliMohamadZin (2011). “Risk Assessment of Common Construction Hazards among Different Countries”.
- John Lin, Anthony Mills, (2001). “Measuring the occupational health and safety performance of construction companies in Australia”, Facilities, 19 (3): 131 – 139 [CrossRef]
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.