E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Gann, “Building innovation - complex constructs in a changing world,” pp. 150–186, 2000.
- B. Succar, “Building information modelling framework: A research and delivery foundation for industry stakeholders,” Autom. Constr., vol. 18, no.3, pp. 357–375, May 2009. [CrossRef]
- V. R. Perumal and A. H. A. Bakar, “communication in construction idustry.pdf,” World Appl. Sci. J., 2011.
- CREAM, “BIM Industrial Transformation in Australia,” 2012. [Online]. Available: http://www.cream.com.my. [Accessed: 01-Oct-2012].
- J. V. Kumar and M. Mukherjee, “Scope of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in India,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 165–169, 2009.
- A. guide to the project management body of knowledge PMBOK, Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the A Guide to the A Guide to the Project Body of Project Management Knowledge Management Body of Knowledge Knowledge, 2000 Editi. Project Management Institute, 2001.
- L. J. Goodman, Project planning and management. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company Inc, 1988. [CrossRef]
- M. F. Hergunsel, “Benefit of Building Information Modelling for construction managers and BIM based scheduling,” Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2011.
- E. W. East, “BIM for Construction Handover,” J. Build. Inf. Model., pp. 25–28.
- M. Reichardt, “Convergence of Standards,” J. Build. Inf. Model., pp. 36–38, 2007.
- Liu, “Feasibility Analysis of BIM Based Information System for Facility Management at WPI,” Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2010.
- Jeffrey. A. Pinheiro, “List of BIM Software,” 2013. [Online]. Available: http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2013/06/list-of-bim-software.html. [Accessed: 11-Oct-2013].
- Broquestas, “List of BIM software & Providers,” 2010. [Online]. Available: http://www.cadaddict.com/2010/03/list-of-bim-software-providers.html. [Accessed: 01-Oct-2012].
- R. Rohena, “Building Information Modelling (BIM) Implementation in Naval Construction,” Lousiana State University, 2011.
- R. F. Saen, “The Use of Artificial Neural Networks for Technology Selection in the Presence of Both Continuous and Categorical Data,” vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 1177–1189, 2009.
- M. Salehi, “Application of Fuzzy TOPSIS Technique for Evaluation of Project,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 776–783, 2009.
- D. Sedighizadeh and S. Sedighizadeh, “A Consolidted MADM Method under Uncertainly for Strategic Resource Planning,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1661–1667, 2011.
- S. Sorooshian, A. Anvari, Salimi M., and E. Falatoonitoosi, “Interrelation Study of Entrepreneur’s Capability 1,2,” vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 818–820, 2012.
- M. Gholampour and M. Alvandi, “Order Preference of Efficient Stakeholders on Organization Effectiveness and Their Related Goals via TOPSIS,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 494–507, 2010. [CrossRef]
- E. Ataei and A. Branch, “Application of TOPSIS and Fuzzy TOPSIS Methods for Plant Layout Design,” vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 908–913, 2013.
- P. Adhikary, S. Kundu, P. K. Roy, and A. Mazumdar, “Optimum selection of Hydraulic Turbine Manufacturer for SHP: MCDA or MCDM Tools,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 914–919, 2013.
- B. Kalantari, H. Mehrmanesh, and N. Saeedi, “Ranking the Driving Affecting Factors on Management Accounting: Business Intelligence Approach,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1147–1151, 2012.
- A. R. Moghassem, “Comparison among Two Analytical Methods of Multi-Criteria Decision Making for Appropriate Spinning Condition Selection,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 784–794, 2013.
- J. M. Ruiz, “BIM Software evaluation model for general contractors,” Universty of Florida, 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.