E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- D. Akca, A. Gruen (2003), Re-sequencing a historical palm leaf manuscript with boundarybased shape descriptors. ETH, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Institute of Geodesy and Photogrammetry, 19th CIPA International Symposium Antalya, Turkey 34(5): 55–60 [Google Scholar]
- Gibbons M. & Spanner T. (1997). Trachycarpus oreophilus - TheThailand Trachycarpus. [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Araus, K.P. Hogan (1994), Leaf Structure and Patterns Of Photoinhibition In Two Neotropical Palm In Clearing And Forest Understanding During The Dry Season, American Journal Of Botany, 81(6): 726–738 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishak N.H., Chohan A.H. & A. Ramly (2007) Implications of design deficiency on building maintenance at post-occupational stage. Journal of Building Appraisal, 3(2), 115–124. [Google Scholar]
- Seeley I.H. (1986) Building technology. Macmillan Education, London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Miller C., B. Hokanson, The Artist and Architect: Creativity and Innovation Through Role-Based Design, Educational Technology, 4(4): 18–27 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.