E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Cook, J., Passive cooling, 1989, Arizona State Univ., Tempe, AZ (USA).
- Chandrashekaran, D., Air flow through louvered openings: Effect of louver slats on air movement inside a space, 2010, University of Southern California: United States – California. p. 141.
- Kubota, T. and S.Ahmad, Wind Environment Evaluation of Neighborhood Areas in Major Towns of Malaysia. J. of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, 2006. 5(1): p. 199–206. [CrossRef]
- De Dear, R., G.S.Brager, Developing an adaptive model of thermal comfort & preference. 1998.
- Fisk, W.J., How IEQ affects health, productivity. ASHRAE Journal-American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Airconditioning Engineers, 2002. 44(5): p. 56–60.
- Szokolay, S.V., Climate analysis based on the psychrometric chart. International journal of ambient energy, 1986. 7(4): p. 171–182. [CrossRef]
- Givoni, B., Passive low energy cooling of buildings. 1994: John Wiley & Sons.
- Mohamed, M., D.Prasad, and M.M.Tahir. A Study on Balcony and Its Potential as an Element of Ventilation Control in Naturally Ventilated Apartment in Hot and Humid Climate. in Proceedings of International Conference on Construction and Building Technology (ICCBT 2008). 2008.
- Zhou, J., et al., Coupling of thermal mass and natural ventilation in buildings. Energy and Buildings, 2008. 40(6): p. 979–986. [CrossRef]
- Evans, M., Housing, climate, and comfort. 1980: Architectural Press London.
- Ismail, M. and A.Abdul Rahman, Comparison of different hybrid turbine ventilator (HTV) application strategies to improve the indoor thermal comfort. International Journal of Environmental Research, 2010. 4(2): p. 297–308.
- Ghiaus, C. and F.Allard, Natural ventilation in the urban environment: assessment and design. 2005: Earthscan.
- Siew, C.C., et al., Classification of Natural Ventilation Strategies in Optimizing Energy Consumption in Malaysian Office Buildings. Procedia Engineering, 2011. 20(0): p. 363–371. [CrossRef]
- Burnett, J., M.Bojić, and F.Yik, Wind-induced pressure at external surfaces of a high-rise residential building in Hong Kong. Building and Environment, 2005. 40(6): p. 765–777. [CrossRef]
- Gao, C., The Study of Natural Ventilation in Residential Buildings, 2011, Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong): Hong Kong. p. 133.
- Gao, C.F., W.L.Lee, Evaluating the influence of openings configuration on natural ventilation of residential units in Hong Kong. Building & Environment, 2011. 46(4): p. 961–969. [CrossRef]
- Sahabuddin, M.F.M., Traditional Values and Their Adaptation in Social Housing Design: Towards A New Typology and Establishment of ‘Air House’ Standard in Malaysia’, 2012, The University of Edinburgh: UK.
- Priyadarsini, R., K.W.Cheong, and N.H.Wong, Enhancement of natural ventilation in high-rise residential buildings using stack system. Energy and Buildings, 2004. 36(1): p. 61–71. [CrossRef]
- Prajongsan, P. and S.Sharples, Enhancing natural ventilation, thermal comfort and energy savings in high-rise residential buildings in Bangkok through the use of ventilation shafts. Building and Environment, 2012. 50(0): p. 104–113. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.