E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014i-DUST 2014 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||i-Dust 2012 – Apt (France) – May 9–11, 2012|
|Published online||22 December 2014|
- Caine et al., 1996, Fault zone architecture and permeability structure. Geology 24 (11), 1025–1028. [CrossRef]
- E. Tondi, 2007, Nucleation, development and petrophysical properties of faults in carbonate grainstones (Sicily, Italy). J. Str. Geo. 29, 614–628. [CrossRef]
- J.E. Wilson, et al. 2003, Microfracture analysis of fault growth and wear processes, Punchbowl Fault, San Andreas System, California. J. Str. Geo. 25 (11).
- N. Barton, 2002, Some new Q-value correlations to assist in site characterization and tunnel design. Int. J. Rock Mech & Mining Sc 39, 185–216. [CrossRef]
- O. Katz, Z. Reches, J.-C. Roegiers, 2000, Evaluation of mechanical rock properties using a Schmidt Hammer. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. 37, 723–728. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.