E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- J. G. Wardrop, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers. 1, 325–362 (1952) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Vuchic, Urban public transportation: systems and technology. (Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Lykova, Journal of Tax Reform, 1, 76–89 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Burrington, Conservation Law Foundation (CLF) (Boston, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- The European Electronic Toll Service (EETS). Guide For the Application of the Directive on the Interoperability of Electronic Road Toll Systems. (Luxembourg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Mayburov, Y. Leontyeva, 8th Conference of the Euromed Academy of Business. Readings book proceedings, 1529–1541 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jonathan, Congested and Nowhere to Go: Congestion, Road Infrastructure, and Road Pricing in Metro Vancouver (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.