E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- Russian population: size, dynamics, statistics, http://www.statdata.ru/russia
- Renewables 2015 – Global Status Report, http://www.ren21.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/REN12-GSR2015_Onlinebook_low1.pdf
- F.F. Kurbanova, I.M. Bilalova, Information package of the VIII International Student Electronic Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum” (2016)
- In Moscow’s Expo Center a prototype of “a smart city” was built, http://expert.ru/2015/11/12/v-moskovskom-ekspotsentre-postroili-prototip-umnogo-goroda
- City of Vancouver: the official website of Vancouver City Administration, http://vancouver.ca/green-vancouver/targets-and-priority-actions.aspx
- ECO2 Cities: Ecological Cities as Economic Cities, http://www.esmap.org/sites/esmap.org/files/CS_Stockholm.pdf
- Li Kuan Yu, The history of Singapore. From «the third world» to the first one» (2005)
- O.L. Kuznetsov, P.G. Kuznetsov, B.E. Bol’shakov, The system nature – society – people: sustainable development (Dubna, 2000)
- V.I. Vernadskiy, Biosphere and Noosphere (2004)
- A.I. Bedriy. Creative economy, 5 (77), 16–21 (2013)
- How to guide: Low-emission Development Strategies and Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions: Eastern Europe and CIS. http://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/library/Environment%20and%20Energy/Climate%20Change/Mitigation/Low-emission%20Development%20Strategies%20and%20Nationallv%20Appropriate%20Mitigation%20
- Renewable energy. Medium-term market report 2015. Executive summary. https://www.iea.org/Textbase/npsum/MTrenew2015sum.pdf
- Climate changes – business won’t find it funny. http://www.rusecoiinion.ru/business140316
- V.P. Anufriev, S.A. Yazykov, A.A. Panchenko, The Materials of the 5th International Theoretical and Practical Conference “Efficient and Quality Electric Energy Supply and Utilization” (Ekaterinburg, 2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.