E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- G. Schliwa, R. Armitage, S. Aziz, J. Evans and J. Rhoades, RTBM, 15, 50–57 (2015)
- M. Kiran, EP, 58, 347–357 (2013)
- I. Anisimov, A. Ivanov, E. Chikishev, D. Chainikov and L. Reznik, EMP in 21st century, 685–696 (2014)
- A.S. Santos and S.K. Ribeiro, CSTP, 3 (4), 415–420 (2015)
- D. Lohse, Transport supply and demand modeling for private and commercial transport – a model-theoretically survey TU (Dresden, 2004)
- A. Comi1, P. Delle, F. Filippi and A. Nuzzolo, ET, 51, 7 (2012)
- J. Ertman, S. Ertman, I. Anisimov, D. Chainikov and Y. Chikishev, RJPBCS, 6 (1), 1761–1770 (2015).
- Yu.A. Ertman and S.A. Ertman ,Science Prospects, 8 (59), 48–51 (2014)
- Yu.A. Ertman and S.A. Ertman ,Business: Ways of Development, 8 (38), 7–13 (2014)
- J. Muñuzuri, J.H.R. van Duin and A. Escudero, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2 (3), 6165–6176 (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.