E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- The town-planning code of the Russian Federation from 29 dec. 2004, 190-FZ, http://base.garant.ru/12138258/#ixzz41gbpboki (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Moscow town-planning code, No. 28 from 06.25.2008 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- SP 42.13330.2011 the Federal Guidance on Urban and Rural Planning, http://www.minregion.ru/activities/771/tehreg/482/484/486/1045.html (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Station Site and Access Planning Manual, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, www.wmata.com/pdfs/planning/ Station%20Access/SSAPM.pdf (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vlasov, Transport transit hubs of the biggest city (on the example of Moscow city) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vlasov, Scientific and methodological basis of transit transport hubs system development (on the example of Moscow agglomeration) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vlasov, Academy. Architecture and construction, 3, 86–89 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vlasov, Real estate: economy, management, 2, 55–58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Danilina, Scientific-methodical bases of formation of system of “Park and ride” Parking areas in the largest cities: the example of the city of Moscow: the dissertation on candidate of technical sciences degree (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Danilina, U Internet-Vestnik VolgGAS, 2 (33), 29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sherbina, N.V. Danilina, D.N. Vlasov, Jour. of Applied Engineering Research, 10-22, 43131–43138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.