E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- HR Wallingford, (2005) Investigation of Extreme Flood Processes & Uncertainty (IMPACT), Breach Formation (WP2), Technical Report: Section 4.
- Shimada, T., Watanabe, Y., Yokoyama, H., and Tsuji, T. An experiment on overflow-induced crosslevee breach at the Chiyoda Experimental Channel, in River, Coastal and Estuarine Morphodynamics, pp 475–481. Taylor & Francis Group,Taylor, London.
- Peeters, P., Zhao, G., De Vos, L., and Visser, P. J. (2015) Large-scale Dike Breaching Experiments at Lillo in Belgium.
- D’Eliso, C. (2007) Breaching of Sea Dikes Initiated by Wave Overtopping: A Tiered and Modular Modelling Approach.
- Van der Meer, J. W., Bernardini, P., Snijders, W., and Regeling, E. (2006) The wave overtopping simulator. Coast. Eng. Conf. 4654–4666.
- Van der Meer, J. W., Steendam, G. J., de Raat, G., and Bernardini, P. (2008) Further developments on the wave overtopping simulator, in ASCE, proc. ICCE.
- Van der Meer, J., Provoust, I., and Steendam, G. . (2012) The wave run-up simulator, theory and First pilot test. Coast. Eng.
- Whitehead, E., Bull, W., and Schiele, M. (1976) A guide to the Use of Grass in Hydraulic Engineering Practice.
- Hewlett, H.M, Boorman, L.A. and Bramley, M.E. (1987) Guide to the Design of Reinforced Grass Waterways. CIRIA Report 116. Construction Industry Research and Information Association London.
- Morris, M.W. Breaching of Earth Embankments and Dams, 2011.
- Dean, R. G., Rosati, J. D., Walton, T. L., and Edge, B. L. (2010, January) Erosional equivalences of levees: Steady and intermittent wave overtopping. Ocean. Eng. Elsevier.
- Hughes, S. A. (2011) Adaptation of the levee erosional equivalence method for the hurricane storm damage risk reduction system (HSDRRS). USA.
- Hughes, S., Thornton, C., Van der Meer, J., and Scholl, B. (2012) Improvements in describing wave overtopping processes. Coast. Eng.
- Van der Meer, J. W., Hardeman, B., Steendam, G. J., Schuttrumpf, H., and Verheij, H. (2011) Flow depths and velocities at crest and landward slope of a dike, in theory and with the wave overtopping simulator. Coast. Eng. Proc. 1, structures–10.
- Schuttrumpf, H., and Oumeraci, H. (2005) Layer thickness and velocities of wave overtopping flow at seadikes. Coast. Eng. 52, 473–495. [CrossRef]
- Van Gent, M. R. Low-exceedance wave overtopping events, Measurements of velocities and the thickness of water-layers on the crest and inner slope of dikes. Delft Cluster, Delft, The Netherlands.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.