E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- HR Wallingford, (2005) Investigation of Extreme Flood Processes & Uncertainty (IMPACT), Breach Formation (WP2), Technical Report: Section 4. [Google Scholar]
- Shimada, T., Watanabe, Y., Yokoyama, H., and Tsuji, T. An experiment on overflow-induced crosslevee breach at the Chiyoda Experimental Channel, in River, Coastal and Estuarine Morphodynamics, pp 475–481. Taylor & Francis Group,Taylor, London. [Google Scholar]
- Peeters, P., Zhao, G., De Vos, L., and Visser, P. J. (2015) Large-scale Dike Breaching Experiments at Lillo in Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- D’Eliso, C. (2007) Breaching of Sea Dikes Initiated by Wave Overtopping: A Tiered and Modular Modelling Approach. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Meer, J. W., Bernardini, P., Snijders, W., and Regeling, E. (2006) The wave overtopping simulator. Coast. Eng. Conf. 4654–4666. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Meer, J. W., Steendam, G. J., de Raat, G., and Bernardini, P. (2008) Further developments on the wave overtopping simulator, in ASCE, proc. ICCE. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Meer, J., Provoust, I., and Steendam, G. . (2012) The wave run-up simulator, theory and First pilot test. Coast. Eng. [Google Scholar]
- Whitehead, E., Bull, W., and Schiele, M. (1976) A guide to the Use of Grass in Hydraulic Engineering Practice. [Google Scholar]
- Hewlett, H.M, Boorman, L.A. and Bramley, M.E. (1987) Guide to the Design of Reinforced Grass Waterways. CIRIA Report 116. Construction Industry Research and Information Association London. [Google Scholar]
- Morris, M.W. Breaching of Earth Embankments and Dams, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Dean, R. G., Rosati, J. D., Walton, T. L., and Edge, B. L. (2010, January) Erosional equivalences of levees: Steady and intermittent wave overtopping. Ocean. Eng. Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Hughes, S. A. (2011) Adaptation of the levee erosional equivalence method for the hurricane storm damage risk reduction system (HSDRRS). USA. [Google Scholar]
- Hughes, S., Thornton, C., Van der Meer, J., and Scholl, B. (2012) Improvements in describing wave overtopping processes. Coast. Eng. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Meer, J. W., Hardeman, B., Steendam, G. J., Schuttrumpf, H., and Verheij, H. (2011) Flow depths and velocities at crest and landward slope of a dike, in theory and with the wave overtopping simulator. Coast. Eng. Proc. 1, structures–10. [Google Scholar]
- Schuttrumpf, H., and Oumeraci, H. (2005) Layer thickness and velocities of wave overtopping flow at seadikes. Coast. Eng. 52, 473–495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Gent, M. R. Low-exceedance wave overtopping events, Measurements of velocities and the thickness of water-layers on the crest and inner slope of dikes. Delft Cluster, Delft, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.